Sex drive

Options
bigizzy
bigizzy Posts: 73 Member
So what has a change to your lifestyle (for the better) done to your sex drive (men and women)...

Replies

• LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Increased it. More interested in sex, stronger erections, random boners, higher volume of ejaculate, quicker recovery time, etc (sorry for the details). Kinda reminds me how I used to be when I was a teen.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    dmac_101 wrote: »
    LAMCDylan wrote: »
    Increased it. More interested in sex, stronger erections, random boners, higher volume of ejaculate, quicker recovery time, etc (sorry for the details). Kinda reminds me how I used to be when I was a teen.

Is it Tuesday already?

Nope, just Friday.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    LAMCDylan wrote: »

Wow that was... Descriptive.
    Good for you!
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    If I have sex I'm allowed a bowl of Captain Crunch. I like Captain Crunch.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I've always had a 24/7 constant stiffy.... pain in the a*se.... that sounds wrong... :flushed:
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    I've always had a 24/7 constant stiffy.... pain in the a*se.... that sounds wrong... :flushed:

Depends on which way you do the 'tuck'.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    From personal experience, the better I am and feel, I want sex a lot more and it's much more enjoyable. I mean, I want it anyhow, but it's definitely elevated all the way around when my health is on point.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    This was an odd Christmas post...,
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Maybe not if you think of it as stuffing stockings and coming down chimneys...
  • bigizzy
    bigizzy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This was an odd Christmas post...,

Unrelated to Christmas. Just a random question for the audience :)
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    You know it's weird, weight training for me increased it massively but since I started a cardio plan 3 weeks ago it's just gone through the roof.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I've always had a very high sex drive. The difference with being in better shape is having more confidence because I feel better about myself, so I initiate more and relax becasue I am not self-concious.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Maybe not if you think of it as stuffing stockings and coming down chimneys...

Lol coming down chimneys...
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Being in shape make me ten thousand times more sexually frustrated?
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    It's sky rocketed lol
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I've always had a very high sex drive. The difference with being in better shape is having more confidence because I feel better about myself, so I initiate more and relax becasue I am not self-concious.

:)
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Back off! I saw him first!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Back off! I saw him first!

Staaahp guise!!!