New Years Resolutions?

Options
I was just wondering what everyone's fitness and exercise goals are going to be for the New Years!?
I have lost over 70 lbs in 1 year doing programs in my own home. I'm a homebody and a mom of 2 who doesn't have time for the gym. My goal is I am now wanting to prep for a bikini competition!!
What are your goals!?

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss
    Nice goal, how do you go about prepping for that
    Need to think about some goals, but ultimately not to put on weight and increase fitness
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    ay nothing special: drop body fat while preserving as much muscle as possible.
  • Dariasen
    Dariasen Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    As for diet and exercise...I plan to keep on keeping on, but maybe be a little more consistant. I think I found something that works for me, I just need to have a stronger commitment.

My main resolution for the year is to dress like a grown up.
    I've hidden behind baggy clothes, or just didn't care how I looked. As I'm getting smaller I found I feel better if I put a little more time into my appearance. Plus the smaller size gives me a more options for clothes than I had before.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Dariasen wrote: »
    As for diet and exercise...I plan to keep on keeping on, but maybe be a little more consistant. I think I found something that works for me, I just need to have a stronger commitment.

My main resolution for the year is to dress like a grown up.
    I've hidden behind baggy clothes, or just didn't care how I looked. As I'm getting smaller I found I feel better if I put a little more time into my appearance. Plus the smaller size gives me a more options for clothes than I had before.

i hear this
    its been hard for me to get out of the leggings and tshirt mentality.
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 15lbs over the past few months. It really could have been more, but I've definitely been slacking a bit lately (read: during the holidays lol). So I have another 15-20lbs that I'd like to lose, and I'm going to be much more consistent and really stick to the programs that I've been using. More specifically, the nutrition portion. I can work out all day long, but then I undo it all by eating way too much, so my main resolution is to stop undoing all my hard work and get rid of the last of this weight!!
  • chuckyjean
    chuckyjean Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Just lose the weight and look good in shorts and a swimsuit once again. I should be at my goal weigj by june
  • tiddolski
    tiddolski Posts: 32 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I don't have a real New Years resolution. I guess my main thing is keep increasing my fitness and plodding along at my long term goal.

The only thing I really wanted to do is buy a jar and fill it with all the nice things that happen or anything that made me happy in 2016. And open it on either the last day of 2016 or the first day of 2017
  • garciacm3
    garciacm3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Planning on loosing more weight and getting toned up, but why wait till the new year? I think I'm down like 14 lbs since I started a couple months ago. Got about 20 more to go. Washboard abs along the way would be nice too, just sayin...