Workout Videos

Options
bmwny1
bmwny1 Posts: 22 Member
edited December 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Does anyone do work out videos at home? If so which ones are your favorite? I have the Insanity DVDs but those workouts are seriously insane ha. They are above my fitness level. I try them but I can never finish the programs. I want videos that are challenging but something realistic. I would also love to hear about yoga/Pilates DVDs. Thanks!

Replies

• Kyrenora
    Kyrenora Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I use a website called DoYogaWithMe.com

They have all kinds of yoga videos for free - different styles, varying lengths and intensities, some focus on certain areas of the body, etc.
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    If you already have Insanity you probably have a beachbody coach. Check in with your coach and ask about Piyo. It is an awesome Yoga/Pilates based workout that will really get you sweating and in shape but are still easy enough for any fitness level to do. It is an awesome program, I really enjoyed it
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Check out Kelly Coffey Meyer at coffeyfit.com she does 30 minute workouts or Cathe Friedrich at cathe.com she just came out with an intermediate series.
  • cnj27
    cnj27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have dailyburn which is a app. If you have a smart tv, roku or some other streaming device this could be really helpful. There are countless workouts at all levels. It is 12.99 monthly, but i feel its worth it... Good luck
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I use youtube videos a lot. My favorites are fitness blender, millionaire hoy, blogilates.
  • Suuzanne37
    Suuzanne37 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has really good DVDs; Beginner Shred, 30 Day Shred, Six Week, Six Pack, Kickboxing Fastfix etc.
  • bmwny1
    bmwny1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!!
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Before I started insanity, I did 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels. There is also fitness blender as well
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I agree with the JM comments - she has some beginner programs. Also, if you like the BB programs, try 21 day fix or Piyo - those are more beginner level workouts (IMHO).
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Check out Cathe Freidrich! She's great, and has a new intermediate level series out.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    When I first started out I loved doing Jillian Michaels workouts, she offers alternative exercises within the workouts for beginners. Start with The 30 Day Shred, you'll love the results!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walking DVD's. Free on YOUTUBE.com
  • sherrsuntha
    sherrsuntha Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Love JM and LS videos!!