Fitness Magazine

Options
What do you find is the most motivational and inspiring Fitness magazine you buy? I read about 5 different fitness magazines but would have to say my favourite is Zest Magazine. I'd be interested to know what my international friends on the forum read too?

Replies

• heatherfrancis
    Options
    OXYGEN is the BEST fitness mag ever!
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have only bought Oxygen and love it so haven't felt the need to buy others to check them out. The website is www.oxygenmag.com.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I <3 Oxygen
  • andipandi
    andipandi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    fitnessRX is excellent! so is Oxygen :)
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I love Runner's World, but it's obviously geared toward runners. It has inspirational articles, eating tips, and exercises, but all geared toward health through running, so if you aren't in to that activity, it may not be your cup of tea.
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    I read both Womens fitness and Zest and I really enjoy both of them.
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to SELF magazine. Every month is had a tear-out section of workout cards. I love it! :)
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Thank you everyone for suggesting Oxygen mag!! I just ordered one year!!!
  • casie05
    casie05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    OXYGEN is the BEST fitness mag ever!
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to check out this Oxygen mag, Wonder if I can get it in the UK.
  • heatherfrancis
    Options
    you can get it there:)
  • Monkeymin
    Options
    you can get it there:)

Thanks, I'll have to see if I can find it.
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    I'm going to have to check out this Oxygen mag, Wonder if I can get it in the UK.

I was just thinking the same thing! Will have to have a look ... or maybe do a swap with someone in the US?
    I like Zest too but also sometimes read Body Fit and I like Top Sante though that's more health than just fitness.
  • Monkeymin
    Options

I was just thinking the same thing! Will have to have a look ... or maybe do a swap with someone in the US?
    I like Zest too but also sometimes read Body Fit and I like Top Sante though that's more health than just fitness.

I like the idea of a mag swap lol. I read Body Fit too it's good.
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    I get Runners World, Oxygen, and Self, and I have gotten Shape and Fitness in the past. Overall Oxygen is my favorite, but I also love Runners World, but def. geared toward runners. Oxygen is your best bet!!
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I get Health magazine, and Fitness magazine, and I love'em both! I'm gonna check out Oxygen though, if it's got such great reviews ;-)
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Running Times
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Have bought Women's Health, SELF, and SHAPE for years. But they all pretty much piss me off because I feel like every issue I'm reading the exact same thing. There is never really anything new or informative in them for me. I feel like I know everything they talk about.

I guess I need to check out Oxygen after all the praise in this thread!