Options
I just wanted to introduce myself. I started yesterday and was totally shocked by how much food/caleries I ate in just one day! I'm hoping that as I keep track I will make better food choices and remeber to get off the couch and excercise :laugh:

Replies

• lmwhalen1
    Options
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I started yesterday and was totally shocked by how much food/caleries I ate in just one day! I'm hoping that as I keep track I will make better food choices and remeber to get off the couch and excercise :laugh:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on your journey.

:flowerforyou:
  • hollymires
    Options
    smiley-happy093.gif

Welcome! I know what you mean about being amazed about calories!
  • kjm45
    kjm45 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a newbie and I just joined today. I moved to a small town from a big city and I have had a hard time because I am not working anymore. So, my activity has been not good. I joined a PACE class in this town and I am the youngest one there, but also I am the biggest one there. Need all the support I can get.. :happy:
  • kakatoo316
    kakatoo316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started (over) this week too. I was so shocked :noway: at my total calorie count on the day I was "bad". But seeing it really motivated me to be "good" the next day. I just hope I can stick to it this time. I have so much to lose!
  • lmwhalen1
    Options
    Thanks for your warm welcome!

122958.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter