Dynamic Diet

Options
Has anyone tried the dynamic diet? I just read about it on the Mayo site and wanted to know if anyone used it and how it went. Is there a group on MFP where we can get some support? I haven't ordered it yet as I want to make sure that it would be worth it. Any comments would be helpful.

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    You're saying the Mayo Clinic recommended this? Odd.
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I can't find it on the Mayo clinic site. Might be a link that makes you think you're there. Found the dynamic diet website though and looks like a calorie reduced diet with the addition of miracle drops. Save your money OP.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    You're saying the Mayo Clinic recommended this? Odd.

Could be mayonnaise site
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I can't find it on the Mayo clinic site. Might be a link that makes you think you're there. Found the dynamic diet website though and looks like a calorie reduced diet with the addition of miracle drops. Save your money OP.

Nope, I can't see any Mayo Clinic pages promoting anything called the Dynamic Diet.

This is something else that makes me think this incarnation of "The [insert gimmick here] Diet" is dodgy.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    This is a "supplement" to help you lose weight.
    RUN, do not walk, RUN away from this!!
    Repeat after me: There are no magic pills, there are no magic pills, there are no magic pills.

This and absolutely anyone associated with it are trying to scam money from you. They are evil people with no souls who prey upon the desperate. If someone attempts to sell it to you, cut ties with that person, because they do not have your best interest at heart.
  • LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of your responses. I really appreciate it. It did sound too good to be true. I think increasing exercises and just watching what we eat especially increasing fruits, veggies, and protein is the way to go. Thank you again.
    If anyone has any additional ideas, I would love to hear them.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    I think increasing exercises and just watching what we eat especially increasing fruits, veggies, and protein is the way to go. Thank you again.

Eat fewer calories than you burn. That's the only requirement for losing fat. ;)
  • loserzack
    loserzack Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fellow dieters please be aware, this company will rip you off and never return your calls or e-mails. They were very fast to respond before I purchased but no customer service after. NONE! they promote it via fake review site dietinsight.org. Please save your money!
  • score45609
    score45609 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am one of the people easily taken advantage of. After I got a terrible rash from these Dynamic Diet supplements I took it to the doctor. He had to control himself not to give me a speech. He said the ingredients are worthless and the diet plan will make me not only lose weight but my hair, health and etc. What an idiot I am...
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of your responses. I really appreciate it. It did sound too good to be true. I think increasing exercises and just watching what we eat especially increasing fruits, veggies, and protein is the way to go. Thank you again.

As in most things if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    score45609 wrote: »
    I am one of the people easily taken advantage of. After I got a terrible rash from these Dynamic Diet supplements I took it to the doctor. He had to control himself not to give me a speech. He said the ingredients are worthless and the diet plan will make me not only lose weight but my hair, health and etc. What an idiot I am...

@score45609
    Don't call yourself an idiot. These companies sole purpose it to make money at any cost. They are not concerned about you and they are happy to provide false information and false testimonials to take your money. Now that you know. You can make better choices. It is easy to get frustrated with weight loss and want quick results. It's also easy to get confused about how to get results with so much misinformation out there. The reality is that weight loss takes time and persistence, but it happens, and without all of these garbage supplements. The diet industry makes billions of dollars every year by confusing and misleading people. I am glad you are okay after your experience.
  • score45609
    score45609 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @nutmegoreo thank you for your kind words. I now know to never even trust such company again. Hope no one else makes this mistake.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the dynamic diet? I just read about it on the Mayo site and wanted to know if anyone used it and how it went. Is there a group on MFP where we can get some support? I haven't ordered it yet as I want to make sure that it would be worth it. Any comments would be helpful.

Are you sure about that? I just went to the Mayo Clinic and there is nothing there.

Dynamic Diet is a new fad diet. I would suggest saving your money by setting your goals up in MFP and taking it from there. A special diet is not needed to lose weight, but a calorie deficit is an absolute must. :)
  • brendahughes37679
    brendahughes37679 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WHAT A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY!!! ridiculous requirements, I was ALWAYS HUNGRY and the supplemetns made me want to vomit every time I took it. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! Whenever I would ask more complicated questions the "support" literally would steer me away from answering the real questions. Never got an answer who created it? Who id the doctor behind it or if they have ANY research done on this. I recieved NO ANSWERS!!!!SO MAD I GOT SCAMMED AND WASTED MY TIME!
    @score45609 so sorry you got into this scam too! PM me if you would like to chat about it.