Where My Fit Girls At?!

Options
Yesterday I purchased the Fit Girls Guide bundle on a Black Friday sale. Do any MFPers out there use this program?? Any tips? Or even better, anyone want to become friends and share the road to fitness success together??

Replies

• Tabbycat00
    Tabbycat00 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have the program but haven't tried it out. I'd be interested starting a group of users. Sounds fun.
  • natyack
    natyack Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I use it, just finished my first round, lost 7lbs using the meals and adding my own workout plan! I'm on Instagram @fit.girl.natalie
  • kelsinsd
    kelsinsd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome work @natyack!!
  • scarlett7308
    scarlett7308 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just bought the jump start guide tonight. Can't wait to start this week!
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    What is it? Maybe I need to look into this???
    Anyone can add me if you like we can motivate each other.
  • fitgirldrw81
    fitgirldrw81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    kelsinsd wrote: »
    Yesterday I purchased the Fit Girls Guide bundle on a Black Friday sale. Do any MFPers out there use this program?? Any tips? Or even better, anyone want to become friends and share the road to fitness success together??

@kelsinsd I wish I bought the bundle on Black Friday! I just started the Jumpstart program today. I've been using Instagram more than the groups on MFP here lately though. My IG name is @fitgirl_drw if anyone wants to add me on there. :) Has a group been started on MFP for fit girls??
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi ladies! I have the FGG and was thinking of starting the challenge today too. My IG is @gettingfitinpdx. It would be super cool to start an MFP group... feel free to add me here and on IG!
  • FitGirlCMarie
    FitGirlCMarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 28 day jumpstart also! @FitGirlCMarie is my IG =) Follow!!
  • valerie_dinis
    valerie_dinis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Day one down of 28dayjumpstart!! :)
  • 915kat
    915kat Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Week one down for 28dayjumpstart here! My IG is fit.girl.kat.915 anyone feel free to follow!
  • jamiearanda5
    jamiearanda5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    On my 2nd round of 28 Day Jumpstart! I will join you in your journey! :)