303 pounds, You got to go!

Options
Never thought I would reach 300 but I have and then some. The only one that can change that is me. Please feel free to join my journey. We can laugh, cry, struggle, have defeats, have accomplishments, what ever it may be , we can share it together because the struggle is for real/

Replies

• mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Twinkleeeeeeeee80
    Twinkleeeeeeeee80 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey there looking for a group for support with some online friends
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ......Wishing you much success ...WE CAN DO THIS :)
  • MHO1964
    MHO1964 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Doe anyone have over a 100 to lose? I have over a 150, those stairs I walk up going to work is a real cardio workout or the death of me.
  • Twinkleeeeeeeee80
    Options
    I probably should lose 150 pounds but I am shooting for 50.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I had over 100 lbs to lose ...I have lost 25lbs so far
  • MHO1964
    Options
    I had lost 42 and unfortunately gained it back and 9 pounds more.
  • Twinkleeeeeeeee80
    Options
    Well that's impressive you lost it! I lost 25 and gained back 37. One thing I saw on another thread was taking it a day at a time and renewing commitment or setting small goals each day. If you want to try that might be fun and a good way to be in touch. I may start anyway lol.

Tomorrow I am committing to logging everything I eat. Hitting my calorie goal. Walking 45 mins and drinking more water
  • rats2010
    rats2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've still got 180ish to lose, sitting around 320 right now (haven't weighed in a while what with all the holiday fixin's :# ) I had originally set myself for 10lbs a month but that's a little steep and been unobtainable it seems. SO.. 6-8 lbs and looking at inches is where I will set myself for the new year. I've pretty much taken the month of December off from exercising and really working on my calorie goals, and we've eaten out a lot. I can definitely feel the effects of all the grease and salt.... so it's back to cooking at home, weighing everything and drinking my water instead of so much diet Mt. Dew.

Best of luck to you!
  • wondy75
    wondy75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Hi. I am in East Texas. I'm turning 41 in a couple weeks, married with teen and toddler girls. I work full time in a manufacturing facility. Largely, I push paper, but have flexibility for movement about the facility.

I've been 325+ for over 15yrs. I topped out at 375 this year. November appointment had my weight at 372. I just went back and am 366.

I'd probably be happy at 250. Clothes looked good on me and I felt good. Weight charts say I should weigh 135-140. However, I don't think it's realistic for me considering all the extra skin that will be present. I'm going to try for 195. The last time I was under 200, I was 10.

I need help. I need accountability. I need companionship on this long journey.

Good luck in your endeavors. You CAN do this!!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I started at 300, I'm down to 229! It can be done. I've still got 90ish to go. I'm very active on MFP. Add me!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I started at 300 and I'm down to 245. I have about another 60 pounds I'd like to lose. Please feel free to add me and good luck to you.
  • Matthew112830
    Matthew112830 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have gained and lost more than a couple hundred pounds (in 50 pound increments) over the course of my adult life. Can we be friends? I need all the support I can get! Thanks!
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I feel like the more support one has on here the more chance of success! I was actually able to lose a few pounds already and I cannot believe it, so no matter how corny this sounds, honestly, if I can you can too! i try to be a good motivator!
  • MHO1964
    Options
    For all others that wish to join me on the journey please contact me at mhoxendine517@aol.com the name is mercy oxendine Thanks!
  • MercyOxendine
    MercyOxendine Posts: 105 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    MHO1964 wrote: »
    For all others that wish to join me on the journey please contact me at mhoxendine517@aol.com the name is mercy oxendine Thanks!

Hi, I am MHO1964 and this is the one you can use now to contact me if you would like for me to add you. Thanks! :)