New friends for weight loss/muscle tone welcome

Options
bshave81
bshave81 Posts: 107 Member
Hello everyone. I'm looking for like minded people to share motivations and inspirations with for weight loss and muscle tone/gain. My goals are to lose another 13-15lbs and bulk that back up with muscle. I would love to hear your ideas, things that drive you and any workout suggestions.

"May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back." -Irish Prayer

Replies

• schandler1011
    schandler1011 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I use meal replacement shakes with 24-36g of protein. I lost 16 pounds of fat with that and clean eating. My goal isn't really to bulk up but I'd rather be strong than skinny anyway! Actually my eating has been really bad lately so I am committing to a week of no cheating to see where that takes me! :)
  • Pole_Kat
    Pole_Kat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm almost done with the weight loss part of things for now and I'll be working on building muscle - my workout suggestions might not be ideal for you, as pole fitness is my main source of strength and conditioning, but always happy to have like minded people on my friend list!
  • Jeffmcnair2013
    Jeffmcnair2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Feel free to add me as well. I would love to have some like minded friends to be a support system for each other.
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me up if u like mate ...
  • abbottjm42
    abbottjm42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the same goals and just added you. Looking to lose about 10-12 pounds and build muscle.
  • garciacm3
    garciacm3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much on the same track. Got the weight loss thing going pretty solid, but bulking up I really don't know much about.