What Jillian has done to me!

Options

Replies

• sugarcrystal8
    sugarcrystal8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yay, getting more excited!! I just ordered this today!! How does it work? Do you do routine 1 for 10 days, then 2 for 10 days, then the last routine for the last of the 30 days?

You just move to level 2 when level 1 is getting too easy for you, so you're going at your own pace.
  • vmccullouch
    vmccullouch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look amazing!

Can we just talk for a second about how awesome Jillian is? She was my gateway to fitness. I picked up 30 day shred on a whim one day, I tried to quit it like I usually do everything else but she wouldn't let me :laugh:.Ttwo years later I'm addicted to fitness and doing things I never dreamed of! I'm a huge fan.
  • paulettebe
    paulettebe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 18. I haven't lost weight yet, but already gained lots of muscle
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Very nice! EXCELLENT work. Congrats
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look amazing!

Can we just talk for a second about how awesome Jillian is? She was my gateway to fitness. I picked up 30 day shred on a whim one day, I tried to quit it like I usually do everything else but she wouldn't let me :laugh:.Ttwo years later I'm addicted to fitness and doing things I never dreamed of! I'm a huge fan.

Jillian is my inspiration! She's tough on me and I hate her at times but look at how she has changed me!!!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Options
    Yay, getting more excited!! I just ordered this today!! How does it work? Do you do routine 1 for 10 days, then 2 for 10 days, then the last routine for the last of the 30 days?

I do each level for 30 days! Not consecutive but I count 30 days before moving to the next level!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Options

You just move to level 2 when level 1 is getting too easy for you, so you're going at your own pace.

Im actually was on Level3 (I do each level for 30 days...not consecutive) but I count 30 days then I move to the next. I have just started level1 again but this time with 5 pound weights.
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Options
    I'm on day 18. I haven't lost weight yet, but already gained lots of muscle

I did not lose a siginicant amount of weight with the SHRED but I have lost TONS of inches!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Options
    Well done!!! You look great and you should be proud - I was planning to get this DVD - what weights do you recommend with it?xx

I STARTED OUT WITH 3 POUNDS BUT NOW HAVE MOVED TO 5 POUNDS
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantabulous!!! Way to stick with it! YOur hard work is paying off!! Thanks for sharing!
  • bluemoon_2425
    Options
    Great job! I have Jillian's 30 day shred as well. My problem is that I will do it consistently for a week and then I slack off. I am not good with home workouts. Between my two kids, husband, dog, school at night and working full time, I lose motivation quickly. Any tips?
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Options
    Great job! I have Jillian's 30 day shred as well. My problem is that I will do it consistently for a week and then I slack off. I am not good with home workouts. Between my two kids, husband, dog, school at night and working full time, I lose motivation quickly. Any tips?

I work FULLTIME as well, college kids and 5 dogs! LOL! I just make myself do it right when I get home! Its 28 minutes so its not taking much of my time! As soon as I walk in the door, I get my workout clothes on and start!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Options

I work FULLTIME as well, college kids and 5 dogs! LOL! I just make myself do it right when I get home! Its 28 minutes so its not taking much of my time! As soon as I walk in the door, I get my workout clothes on and start!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • bluemoon_2425
    Options
    I guess I will just have to make myself do it too. Which level are you on?
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Options

I have to make myself do it as well somedays! LOL! Im on round 2 Level 1 with 5 pound weights this time
  • bluemoon_2425
    Options

I have to make myself do it as well somedays! LOL! Im on round 2 Level 1 with 5 pound weights this time

Ouch!! Good job! Keep up the good work! :)
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I just got 30DS last weekend ... now I'm super stoked to get it out of the package!! Thank goodness my daughter's softball season ends TONIGHT! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!