Beachbody On Demand?

Options
Does anyone use beachbody on demand? Thinking about signing up for the free trial, but wondering what others think?

Replies

• cheinz86
    cheinz86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you like home workouts, definately worth it. Wide variety of quality programs.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I refuse to give multi level marketing companies any money. If you like the workouts, go for it. But don't fall for their shakeology crap. (Mlm - low quality junk )
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Does anyone use beachbody on demand? Thinking about signing up for the free trial, but wondering what others think?

Yeah, I call it the gym. I never liked these for sale programs because you can get the same direction, guidance and advice from certified personal trainers for free on YouTube. Also, these videos can give you instruction but it's up to you to put in the work so they're only as effective as you make them. The fitness industry doesn't make billions off of these programs for nothing. They'll probably require you to pay for a monthly subscription to their app and online resources. There are too many other free options out there for you to waste your money in my opinion.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    I think the Beach Body programs are pretty good, however a monthly cost to "watch" people with no personal direction on form or execution feedback? A little much. As mentioned, if you want to just have workouts, youtube has lots of free ones.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    How about free videos? There are some high quality ones that you won't need to pay for
    https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos
    Plus a lot more on YouTube.
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    if you enjoy the beachbody programs then yes it is worth it. I personally love them and use them all the time and it is way cheaper than the gym or a personal trainer. $40 every 3 months is not a bad deal for the amount of workouts they have available. If you need the added motivation just make sure you have a good beachbody coach to help give you the support and motivation you need to keep you going.
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I love BBoD. It has a lot of options. (Not all of the BB programs, but enough that you shouldn't get bored!) I also have the BBoD app for the Amazon Fire TV and there are more workout programs on the app.
  • Claribel1
    Claribel1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love the beachbody on demand videos. I like their products and I'm seeing results. It's about $40 every 3 months and the first month free. But they have a lot of workouts to choose from.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Lol.. lol.. lol and LOL.