Hello All :) I am new to myfitnesspal (looking for new frien

Options
My name is Tessa from Nebraska I am 19 years old and currently 143. 6 pounds(GROSS) the goal weight is 115ish well whatever looks good. I just want to be a girl who turns heads! I do have a very pretty face and once Im fit and toned ooh boy everyone better watch out! I am so excited so start my weight loss jounry and I LOVE FITNESS PAL! I hope to gain some friends on here for more support so go ahead and add me and tell me to get my asss running :) haaaaaaa!

MY PLAN:
Calories total 1000 to 1200 daily in goal
- no more than 1500 sodium a day
- no more than 75 mg of sugar a day
- calories from fat never ever over 20 percent so 200 def try and eat less and the fats I have are the good kind momunsaturated, polyunsaturated TRANS FAT SHOULD DEF BE THE LOWEST! it raises LDL and lowers HDL!
-drink 8 glasses of water (forcing myself ughh not a big water fan)
- no eating after 7 PM

Try and burn at least 500 calories a day other than my BMR the more the better though

* add me I can help support and I think I can give some advice even though Im young I have alot of knowledge on this topic I have always been interested in weight loss and food and excercise! :) Cant wait to hear from you all!

Goood luck today and remember make today a day you're proud of kickk *kitten*!

Replies

• ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    Good luck, feel free to add me for support :smile:
  • hmg82
    hmg82 Posts: 6
    Options
    hi there,

loving your logging name!!!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend. sounds like we can both motivate each other. my daily goals are pretty much the same as yours and loving using myFitnessPal to calculate it all.
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can reach your goals! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hate some of the same things as you :) enjoy the site!
  • TacoGibbons
    TacoGibbons Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope your weight loss journey goes well! You've got great goals and you're already on your way to a healthier lifestyle. One thing though -- You're not going to lose and keep off any weight by eating only 1000 calories a day. You'll essentially be in "starvation mode" and your body's metabolism will slow down and start storing anything you eat as automatic fat - in simplistic terms. If you are working out make sure your NET calories (food intake - calories burned) = AT LEAST 1,200. Otherwise you may drop some weight, but it'll come back 10-fold the second you star eating a healthy amount of food.

Check out the boards for more information on how much you should be eating in order to lose weight and keep it off. Google "How many calories should I eat" and check out some websites to get a better idea.

Good luck!!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • marilou32
    marilou32 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey there! Congrats and welcome! I know I'm older but we have similar weight goals so feel free to add me. I'd love to supportive in anyway I can :)