after 8 weeks and 35lbs down...

Options
Adas81
Adas81 Posts: 19 Member
walked into work today and my co-worker totally noticed changes!! I don't go around advertising that I'm on a diet/exercising, I just do and what happens and this is one of my co-workers that I happened to not see for about 3 weeks now due to holidays and such, so it felt good that someone noticed this hard work... one of the best types of motivations is when people randomly tell you that they're seeing changes!

Replies

• ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. It's always nice when someone notices you hard work is paying off
  • BalvinderSingh
    BalvinderSingh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is terrific. May I ask how did you manage to shed 35lbs?
  • BarbMessimer
    BarbMessimer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean.... People who haven't seen me since spring almost always comment on my weight loss whereas the ones who see me everyday don't notice the change so much. The compliments really encourage me to continue on my mission. Congrats to you!!!!
  • Adas81
    Adas81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is terrific. May I ask how did you manage to shed 35lbs?

at the gym 6 days a week doing 60 min of cardio plus lifting for another 30-40 minutes (doing those stationary lift stations). Away from the gym I do a lot of walking and jog 3 5k's a week... on top of eating healthy... and it helps to shed that much when you're already weighing a lot lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!