Turbo Fire

Options
I just started doing Turbo Fire, I like it a lot BUT, I can't get do all the steps correctly. I get lost and then make up moves until I fall back into place. Is anyone else having this problem and do you just make it up as you go and push forward?

Replies

• mady2806
    mady2806 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been doing TurboFire for 8 weeks now. When I first started, I thought the same thing. There is a New To Class option on a couple of the dvd's to get you used to the moves. Once you start doing the workouts it does get easier. Good luck to you!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    The most important thing is to keep moving to keep your heart rate up. The steps will come over time. Great job! :happy:
  • 5weeks
    5weeks Posts: 38
    Options
    Just keep trying, you will get it and in the meantime, flailing does burn calories!

Besides, if you "got it" all the first time through, how boring it would be!

Hang in there!
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    I was the same way. It does get easier!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Yes, I had a hard time at the beginning too...But like you I just kept going and now it's getting easier to stay with all the moves. :)
  • theplanahead
    Options
    I'm on week 12 and I am just now feeling like I am "getting" the hang if some of it. I feel really awesome when I make it through a 5 minute period with out misstepping! Sometimes on the HITT steps when she goes through it - I find myself unable to remember what she said the first move was!! But like everyone says it gets easier - and it helps when you aren't panting as hard as you are during the first few weeks! Keep going - you'll love it!
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, the steps get easier the more you do it.
  • CoachKaren
    CoachKaren Posts: 90
    Options
    It DEFINITELY gets easier. Start with the "New To Class" option. It will help you learn the steps. Enjoy!
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yep. I've even done the jig once or twice when I got lost. You'll get it. Most important thing is to keep moving.
  • VStar55
    VStar55 Posts: 75
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'm on week two and was kind of beating myself up yesterday for being so clumsy. From now on I'll just call it the TurboFire Jig!
  • jessp687
    jessp687 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just do some upper cuts when I get lost