Anybody Play Black Ops??

13»

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    LA noire is a cool game. Not my cup of tea personally but its funny. Some of the comments they come out with are sooo sexist so if easily offended dont play it!

it is set in 1947 which is quite a while ago, if you get offended by that........................well i dunno, that's a bit sad!

I didnt say that i was offended at all. I just stated that its sexist. My mate was playing it when his mum came round and she was shocked at some of the things it said (ie endorsing domestic violence, steriotyping of women ect)

I was merely saying what it was like. Didnt mean to start a debate.

Endorses domestic violence, stereotyping women??? They should hire you as a spokesman for this product. Seriously, I'm looking for the best price I can get online right now.
  • bigskinner
    bigskinner Posts: 42
    LA noire is a cool game. Not my cup of tea personally but its funny. Some of the comments they come out with are sooo sexist so if easily offended dont play it!

it is set in 1947 which is quite a while ago, if you get offended by that........................well i dunno, that's a bit sad!

I didnt say that i was offended at all. I just stated that its sexist. My mate was playing it when his mum came round and she was shocked at some of the things it said (ie endorsing domestic violence, steriotyping of women ect)

lol either did i, it is sexiest it is indeed, that was life back then i think. i am not sexiest in anyway, just loved the game a lot, and looking forward to more dlc.

quite a lot of nudity in it aswell which was kinda weird as it was quite detailed especially when examing dead women!!
  • LA noire is a cool game. Not my cup of tea personally but its funny. Some of the comments they come out with are sooo sexist so if easily offended dont play it!

Endorses domestic violence, stereotyping women??? They should hire you as a spokesman for this product. Seriously, I'm looking for the best price I can get online right now.

Hahahaha i just know what men want!!
  • LA noire is a cool game. Not my cup of tea personally but its funny. Some of the comments they come out with are sooo sexist so if easily offended dont play it!

lol either did i, it is sexiest it is indeed, that was life back then i think. i am not sexiest in anyway, just loved the game a lot, and looking forward to more dlc.

quite a lot of nudity in it aswell which was kinda weird as it was quite detailed especially when examing dead women!!

Yea i agree with the nudity aspect too but to be honest thats normal in games now!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Hahahaha i just know what men want!!
    Sent a friend request
  • Hahahaha i just know what men want!!
    Sent a friend request

:laugh: :wink:
This discussion has been closed.