Just Curious... what's your vice?

Options

Replies

• babyalex124
    Options
    DESSERT. (and tequila.) I just run really hard the day of consumption. ;o)
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Drumsticks ice cream.
    Alcoholic beverages.
    As long as I moderate and burn enough to earn them I seem to be doing okay.
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Definitely my morning coffee with the Coffee Mate or International Delight creamer (and I mean a LOT of creamer). I will cut whatever as long as I get to drink my coffee the way I like it, darn it!

You and me both! I tried and tried but ya know! This is life and I'm gonna drink my creamy, sweet coffee! :drinker:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Definitely my morning coffee with the Coffee Mate or International Delight creamer (and I mean a LOT of creamer). I will cut whatever as long as I get to drink my coffee the way I like it, darn it!

I love coffee creamer. lol. I tend to use 3 servings or so in my coffee. :blushing:
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    cheese!!! I don't eat a lot of it but shouldgive it up completely due to the fact I should not eat dairy.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell (never more than twice a week, but usually just once a week)
    Beer
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!! i can have up to 100 calories of coffeemate in my coffee...and have like 4 coffees a day...sometimes more =(

i'm trying REALLY hard to keep it to 1 or 2 coffees a day, and 50 calories each...but it's really hard =(
  • sparrow747
    sparrow747 Posts: 87
    Options
    Pizza! A slice here in NYC is upwards of 600 cals- a now a full meal for me every few weeks or so. I also refuse to give up some sort of daily sweet - especially chocolate, cookies or ice cream! Moderation is what works for me - and not ignoring the recommended servings!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    chips...I don't care if they're popchips, rice chips, doritoes, tostitoes, multi-grain or white as a ghost...I freakin' love my chips
  • kmwmom
    kmwmom Posts: 15
    Options
    Chocolate for me!
    Oh and Cheese, Pizza, Chips, Pepsi, ummm...everything? :smile:
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    wine - and i have no qualms about admitting im not letting it go - they can pry the shi*t out of my cold dead hands!!! :)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    BOOOZE!! I would be in the 190's If I didnt flex so much booze!!! Oh and Pizza!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    can you have more than one thing? cause i love booze, fast food, sex.. etc..
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    It's wine. I like a glass with dinner and sometimes a glass after dinner.

Ditto. Will NEVER give it up. And if it means forgoing a snack so I can afford the extra calories I so will.
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    my future mother-in-law's cookies, and my grandma's greek macaroni (though she only makes this on xmas and easter, so i don't feel bad about eating them on those occassions :)
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    skim chai latte's I know the sugar is still ridiculous, but have to treat myself once in awhile.
  • oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    BEER.....tryin to keep it light and in moderation. TRYING
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Beer too
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options

Yep, the coffee creamer in my coffee is a must! Lots of it too! Gave up pretty much everything else though (or trying to anyways), haven't had fast-food in about a year. Just driving by the building & smelling it makes my stomach turn!

I smoked 1.5 to 2 packs a day for 15 years. My hubby & I quit almost 2 months ago using SmokeAway from http://smokeaway.com/. You only need to get the Premium Kit - no need to spend the extra money for the Premium Plus. Haven't had a SINGLE craving! However, I find that I'm now absolutely addicted to all things peppermint!!! I loved it before, but now I can't get enough! When I go to Starbucks I get a peppermint mocha, I chew peppermint gum, I drink peppermint tea everyday, I put organic peppermint extract in both my water & my coffee at home! I even bought a mini flask that holds an ounce of my organic peppermint extract & have it with me at all times to add to things when I'm out & about!

So I guess my vice would definintely be my coffee & peppermint!

Good luck to you!

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Beer too

yuengling only!