Zoe from BC, Canada

Options
Zoe678
Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
Hello!

I have recently started trying to lose weight and get fit. I have about 80 pounds to lose in the long run, but I prefer to work in 20 pound increments. I have lost 10 pounds in about a month with making healthier food choices and using my Wii Fit. I am hoping to be able to get some tips from you guys on how to stay motivated, and provide any support to others that I can along the way!

Zoe

Replies

• keatche
    keatche Posts: 11
    Options
    sounds like you are off to a great start!!! you can add me :)
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Girl, keep up the great work...you can do it!!! We're all here for one another!!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi Zoe,

I'm from Ontario, Canada. I'll send you a friend request. You can do this, I'll support you in everyway.

Carrie
  • densiert
    densiert Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi Zoe from BC, i'm Denise from New Brunswick ! Welcome to MFP, you'll do great i'm sure ! If you need ideas or motivation, there's a lot of people to help out if you need it !
  • ohay
    ohay Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi I'm from Canada as well, I have decided to get back on my wii fit too. Even got my husband to use it with me and it was alot of fun, hoping all that laughing helped burn a calorie or two! Good luck to you with your weight loss! Will send you a friend request :)