Hi my name is Connie and I would like to make friends that will help me in my fight to lose weight

Options
msconniesue
msconniesue Posts: 2 Member
edited December 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I find myself weighing more than I ever have, and not feeling very good. So I'm starting off the New Year on a new foot, and hope to get back to my thinner and healthier self. I would like to make some friends that will inspire me to hang in there and reach my goal. Merry Christmas!

Replies

• 1961dublin
    1961dublin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie, welcome. You have come to the right place. I lost 18 kilos on the 5;2. You can add me as a friend??
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP .....You are welcome to add me ....Wishing you the best :)
  • msconniesue
    msconniesue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • kathy0yhtak
    kathy0yhtak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'd also like some motivational friends on here as I seem to lose interest eventually due to the lack of engagement with others and feeling solitary! I hope everyone achieves their fitness goals this year :)
  • wildkat1991
    wildkat1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'd love to have some new friends for motivation here. I'm trying to lose around 20 pounds. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It won't let me add people on this updated app
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm Stephanie been at this for some time now but really struggling to get focused feel free to add me
  • Jillie453
    Jillie453 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie - I feel the same way as you do, can't believe I'm back up to my high weight - so please feel free to add me as well. I've thrown out all of my fat pants, had to buy new ones and a few stretchy skirts. NOT HAPPY...but happy that I've finally decided to start again.
  • saturngal726
    saturngal726 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie and everyone else! Feel free to add me as a friend. I can use all the friends I can get. I've lost and gained weight so many times I've lost track. This is my last time because I'm tired of being morbidly obese.