Getting started. Not waiting until the 1st.

Options
im starting my weight loss journey AGAIN. It's not that I don't know how to eat right or exercise. I was weighing 325lbs and I got down to 250. I've done that twice now. But eventually, slowly but surely, I give up and end up right back where I started. I currently weigh about 310lbs and I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. So here's round three. I hope this will be a knock out.
Any tips on how to stay motivated down the stretch would be helpful.

Replies

• KandiKan
    KandiKan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm with you!! I know what to do too and just end up giving up!! We can do this together!!
  • saturngal726
    saturngal726 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi RightWeigh and KandiKan! I know exactly what you mean. I have an "all or nothing" attitude, which gets me into trouble. RightWeigh, round three will be your final round. Like KandiKan said, we can do this together. Baby steps. One step in front of the other, and celebrate the small victories. We can do this!
  • KandiKan
    KandiKan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Saturngal726!! Third times a charm!!! I can feel it and going to do it this time! One day and one pound at a time!!
  • RightWeigh
    RightWeigh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. Yeah I know the all or nothing attitude all too well. Looking forward to what comes next.
  • Adas81
    Adas81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ugh, I know the feeling... 2 years ago I was 100 lbs lighter, changed gyms (biggest mistake ever) and just slowly stopped everything from healthy eating habits to working out and boom... here I am 100 lbs heavier

hopefully this time I've learned enough from past mistakes so that this will be the last roller coaster ride
  • MamaColie2015
    MamaColie2015 Posts: 18 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Preach RightWeigh. Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

What's worked well for you in the past? Where have you struggled? I know for me it's making time for myself because I take so much time taking care of others.

After losing my Momma two months ago, things have shifted hard for me. I'm so ready to put myself first.
  • a_new_life_2016
    a_new_life_2016 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I've 100+ to lose and I'm hoping thins is my year, feel free to add me as a friend for support and motivation we can all do this... Again...