I really need some support :(

Options
Hi everyone.. could really use some support. I need someone to talk to about weight loss goals or who will be there to encourage me.. I feel really alone and sad, like I'm trying to do this all by myself and it sucks.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ....I have been here almost a year and not going anywhere soon ...wishing you the best :)
  • bigsicklittlesick
    bigsicklittlesick Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! It is easier to stay motivated with friends. :)
  • babygirlx3o
    babygirlx3o Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. Feel alone a lot. Need support
  • MartinCanDoThisWithGodsHelp
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like (any of you). It's a rough journey and no one should do it alone. I find that It's important to keep the "why" or the "reason" that you started fresh and in front of you as much as possible. Having positive people that are in your lane on this journey helps tremendously. I'd love to be one of those for others. I'm down 83lbs with 43 left to go till I hit goal weight of 185lbs. I will spare you the pictures because they aren't very exciting and they are already taking space in other forums. Lol
  • RoanieBug
    RoanieBug Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me too!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry your feeling down and all alone :(
    Start sending out some friend requests and some notes to people Here and soon enough you'll find some friends. Also, when you do find friends, you can go through their friend lists and send requests out to their friends too ! Get busy sending and your problem will be solved !
  • neesa11
    neesa11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! Could we make a group ?
  • Twinkleeeeeeeee80
    Twinkleeeeeeeee80 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm the same you can add me and I'll add you as well? : )