Feeling lonely

Options
Hey all,

I am writing on here because I was wondering if anyone ever has times of feeling very alone of working on your goals. I have my good days, but I also have my not so good days. Sometimes the days I just need some go to support it just doesn't happen. Anyone else ever feel like this? I really wish I can expand my fitness support circle. I know there are so many ppl on here I just feel like I don't know how to begin finding like minded ppl who are similar to me and my goals who would like to talk daily or weekly. Thanks for listening all.

Renee

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are feeling lonely ...You are more than welcome to add me ....Wishing you the very best :)
  • bluraindrops_f
    bluraindrops_f Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee,
    My name is Marla. I would be happy to be in your friends/support group.
  • nastarandarbanian
    Options
    Hi my name is nastaran.im also looking for motivation and support i surff through internet alot to find something to push me to do excercise for long time and i decided to take care of myself seriously but again i gave it up. So i would be soooooooo glad if we can support each other.i am a medical student and my days like just sitting and studying for long time and i am looking forwad to change it :)
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee! My name is Nancy. Lots of support on MfP!! I'd like to be in your friends group too.
  • jennx
    jennx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My name is Jennie :smile: you are definitely not alone and we're all in this together. Please feel free to add me to your group xxx
  • babygirlx3o
    babygirlx3o Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I feel exactly the same way! Need motivation and support buddies because I struggle so much
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    baylarenee wrote: »
    Hey all,

I am writing on here because I was wondering if anyone ever has times of feeling very alone of working on your goals. I have my good days, but I also have my not so good days. Sometimes the days I just need some go to support it just doesn't happen. Anyone else ever feel like this? I really wish I can expand my fitness support circle. I know there are so many ppl on here I just feel like I don't know how to begin finding like minded ppl who are similar to me and my goals who would like to talk daily or weekly. Thanks for listening all.

Renee

Its easy to make friends on MFP. Not everyone will stick but a few have the potential to be great friends. I think you already started by posting this message.
  • LoozR83
    LoozR83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too x
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I have about 45 MFP friends. If they don't write anything, or even just "like" something on my feed in two weeks, I unfriend them. I write and give support. I expect the same. If you keep your friend numbers lower you'll be able to check most of your feed daily and give support. Then you'll have an active circle of friends all cheering each other on. I've found it critical to keeping up my focus on this long journey.
  • baylarenee
    baylarenee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for replying. I am going to friend request each of you :) Glad I'm not the only one who wants a tight support system.
  • neesa11
    neesa11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey I feel lonely sometimes too when it comes to my goals, especially when I feel like I'm trying really hard but I haven't seen any improvement. I get really frustrated and I feel like I'm always "trying to get back on track" :/
  • Twinkleeeeeeeee80
    Twinkleeeeeeeee80 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me too I'm hoping for the same
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I feel lonely all the time