The holidays

Options
Hi all. How's everyone's Xmas been for them. Have had a great time but have hit some low points on the food side. Anyone else had this problem?

Replies

• Chamu7830
    Chamu7830 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes. Gained 2kg. Bummer
  • brianlundlarsen
    brianlundlarsen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I spend Christmas in my fiancee's home country and tried just about all the traditional food I could. This morning I was 1.2kg up compared to the 22nd December, but hopefully much of it is just from eating more carbs than usual. I managed a single 5 km run as my total exercise for the period, but since we where in the mountains and I normally run without a hill in sight, I think I am excused :)
  • deaconexpired
    deaconexpired Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Guess it's back to the New Years resolution of shedding some pounds
  • genedotts
    genedotts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's been crazy around here man. I had my mind set to not eat.lol And the bad thing is/was I was the cook for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. I lost 19.4 lbs.
    I stuck with my plan. I killed it with my exercise. And sure I grazed and enjoyed myself here and there. But I made sure I jogged more and walked longer and biked further.
    My saying is. " If you want it eat. You gotta be able to burn it off afterwards. If not. Put it down and step away."