Encouragement!

Options
I want to encourage those of you who have lost weight only to gain it back again! I lost 60 pounds and gradually gained most of it back. I was mad at myself for gaining it back and didn't want to start the process all over again. If you've lost and gained it back you can do this! I started with some small changes August 1st and have lost 54 pounds overall. I wanted to get to my goal weight before the new year starts. I hope my story has encouraged you and feel free to send me a FR if you would like some support starting over again!

Replies

• pilisangar
    pilisangar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulation! So how did you do to start over again ? Do you have any special diet ?
  • PatrickRunner
    PatrickRunner Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    21 day habit forming challenge- 1. Drink 64 oz of water 2. Eat 2 to 3 servings of fruit and veggies 3. No junk food 4. Be active at least 30 minutes daily!
  • PatrickRunner
    Options
    Also changed my diet to add more protein through carb cycling.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed to hear today, as I noted that in my profile update, thanks Patrick
  • pilisangar
    pilisangar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for share Patric!! :)
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post!
  • jennx
    jennx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done and thanks for your post :smile: x
  • PatrickRunner
    Options
    I'd also like to add that the first time I lost the weight I used a low calorie diet that wasn't sustainable and didn't strength train. Now I'm eating my calories back and lifting weights to build muscle as I don't plan on gaining the weight back again!
  • MartinCanDoThisWithGodsHelp
    Options
    I want to encourage those of you who have lost weight only to gain it back again! I lost 60 pounds and gradually gained most of it back. I was mad at myself for gaining it back and didn't want to start the process all over again. If you've lost and gained it back you can do this! I started with some small changes August 1st and have lost 54 pounds overall. I wanted to get to my goal weight before the new year starts. I hope my story has encouraged you and feel free to send me a FR if you would like some support starting over again!

Thanks for sharing very encouraging
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!