New here:) hello

Options
Hi! I'm brand spanking new to this app. I'm in my 40s and I pretty much stopped working out two years ago. Well in the meantime I put on a lot of weight and have been lazy and not working out. So I plan to change all that get back into some routine to shred the weight with exercise and proper diet. So hello to everyone and hopefully I'll make some buddies on here that can inspire me l, motivate me and keep me company through this. Teamwork goes a long way ..

Replies

• adbenton
    adbenton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Same here...time to get serious, I've been slacking logging my food and no exercise and it's showing!
  • Jworthiiiii
    Jworthiiiii Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I completely agree that team work goes a long way! Good luck to you in reaching your goals :)
  • lore622
    lore622 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Woke up to 6 friends requests☺️! That left me even more so motivated!
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi and best of luck Lore...almost time for a new year and some hard to bring out the new you! Feel free to add me if you'd like, I'm kinda new to MFP, but I'm a daily logger and recently decided to change over to here from another site.
  • guchii
    guchii Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome guys. I have been using this app for a while. It does help. However, if u have friends on the app it just brings different kind of moviatation n support to achieve ur goal. So I wish u the best :)
  • texascolin95
    texascolin95 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends - just started today! :)
  • lore622
    Options
    Hi thanks for adding me as a friend
  • lore622
    Options
    Judo wolf tried to add you .. I must be doing something wrong it won't allow me to so please add me