Need Buddies for 30 day shred!

Options
Hi all ...I've started the 30 day shred yesterday it almost killed me...I didn't even use the weights as I don't have any ( on order!)
I need some people who want to do this also ...I've done today...( very painful) My better half took some photos of me this morning..as i wanted some before and after e.c.t I almost cried when i saw the photo.....Never again I want to look like that, I needed to loose 3 stone...but ;lost a stone already before joining MFP 2 more stone to go...If i don't loose it I'm in big trouble as I'm getting married next year and i already got the dress, my sister is 9 stone and it fits perfect, and we are the same build. I know I've got a while to go...but the road seems so long and hard

Zoe

Replies

• 2BabyMama
    2BabyMama Posts: 65
    Options
    I started the 30-Day Shred today so I'll join you! You have to excuse my ignorance, but can you translate stones in to pounds for me? I've just joined MFP in the past couple weeks and I lost 4 lbs. my 1st week and will weigh again tomorrow. I'm hoping to lose 50lbs!
  • fenix1976
    fenix1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry ...yes i need to loose another 27 pounds!
  • SJay271
    SJay271 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Zoe,

Ive done one round of 30DS already and have lost a stone in the last 2 months, i too have another 2 stone to loose, i still do 30DS regularly but have moved on to the No more trouble zones dvd which is so much harder than 30DS. Feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on when we're finding it tough..

Sarah.

P.S
    You are one brave girl buying you wedding dress before you reach your target weight but with your determination im sure you will get there and just think how good thats going to feel on your wedding day wearing your beautiful dress..:smile:
  • rosadona
    rosadona Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i've been doing it sporadically and sometimes quitting early to go on a run, but i've been looking at some before and afters and i now i want to give it an honest shot! i'm starting today as well!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi all ...I've started the 30 day shred yesterday it almost killed me...I didn't even use the weights as I don't have any ( on order!)
    I need some people who want to do this also ...I've done today...( very painful) My better half took some photos of me this morning..as i wanted some before and after e.c.t I almost cried when i saw the photo.....Never again I want to look like that, I needed to loose 3 stone...but ;lost a stone already before joining MFP 2 more stone to go...If i don't loose it I'm in big trouble as I'm getting married next year and i already got the dress, my sister is 9 stone and it fits perfect, and we are the same build. I know I've got a while to go...but the road seems so long and hard

Zoe

I also started the 30DS yesterday. It almost killed me. I cried, I laughed, and I yelled A LOT!!! But I felt great afterwards. I will definitely join you. You can do it. Day 2 wasn't as hard. They say it just keeps getting easier too!
  • vibegirl
    vibegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    HI all...I started the 30DS Monday...I enjoy the feeling of it working me...while I have 20-25 lbs to lose I never thought I was so out of shape...but I am..lol. I can barely do the push ups, even the easier version...so I do the few that I can...lol always had weak upper strength...but anything is better than nothing. And I'm using large cans of tomatoes...lol which is fine for the shoulder moves but would like something heavier for chest and biceps. Right about now anything I can do and stick with it is better than what I WASN'T doing before. So hang in there everyone...looking forward to results...
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    I started on yesterday and I did use the weights and I backed it up with a session of my C25K and ohh baby my legs and arms hurt so bad this morning........... but we can do this sending you a request.
  • reeseykups
    reeseykups Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm on day two of level two...ouch! But it is such a good burn!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 for me today. I'm not showing any weight loss, but I just feel better in general. And I will also be starting C25K (again) today!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 now it gets worse! :) You can used soup cans instead of weights if you want.
  • EllieAmancy
    EllieAmancy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just started it again this morning, I was inspired by the B/A threads on 30DS. :)

I did it a couple of years ago and I really liked it. I also run once in a while so I'm in better shape than I was 2 years ago when I started it. It was tough this morning but I have felt incredibly awesome all day! :D

Anyways, I'd love to be y'all's 30DS buddy!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be Day 3 of level 1 for me. I am a HURTING UNIT! :laugh: Who knew that 1.5 lb hand weights weighed so much? They're really heavy for some of the moves; not heavy enough for some of the others. And those bicycle crunches? I am NOT coordinated. Once I'm into the workout the pain dissipates - it's just afterwards. I'm still doing the modified pushups, but will try to switch it over by Day 5.