Whatsssss up! Oh, and fitbit will be mentioned!

Options
Looking to add more MFP pals who log in daily for extra motivation and support! I have amazing friends now but I would love some new ones who have a fitbit! Of course, if you don't you can still add me. Just received my fitbit charge HR and am loving it but want some more interaction. I started my journey in the middle of July and have since lost 76lbs. I've put in a lot of sweat into this lol. Hope all of you are having a wonderful Sunday!

Replies

• ChristinaWins500
    Options
    What's your email so I can add you on Fitbit? Mine is Christina.m.white@duke.edu
  • EleanorLynn1989
    EleanorLynn1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm back on Fitpal and giving it another shot now that I've received a Fitbit for Christmas and getting my food scale from Amazon whenever it decides to come. Which will probably be the 24th of Never, but since it's the holidays I'm trying to learn to be patient. haha I was going for a Fitbit Zip and got the Flex, so those 4 months of research and deciding to get the Zip now has to go towards figuring out how to work a Flex. haha I'm sure once I'm used to it it will be worth it. But you can also find me on my Fitbit account: eleanorlynn1989 @ gmail
  • potterbrad1963
    potterbrad1963 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine is potter.brad1963@outlook.com, please feel free to add me, I would love to motivate and be motivated in my quest to drop 45 lbs.
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im always looking for motivational MFP friends and since Santa brought me a Fitbit charge im looking for friends too. Add me on MFP so we can connect on Fitbit
  • Ritzbizzle
    Ritzbizzle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, the more friends the more motivatation we have! Add me: maritza.aguilar05@gmail.com
  • k_wills
    k_wills Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi I got the charge hr too, add me k_wills@live.com
  • laurajnick
    laurajnick Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 with two young children but sadly have no energy and need to lose lots of excess weight but I have Just got a Fitbit one for Christmas - currently on charge and can't wait to start my new healthy 2016, feel free to add x
  • jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My email is jenniferbrevis3@gmail.com

• PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I can't decided if I want to spend the money on a fitbit. I want to but I have a activity tracker that displays steps on the screen. It seems like fitbit has more interactions with people though. I'm sorry I just used your post for a internal debate! I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on the weight lost so far! Way to go!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit Charge HR. Sorta wish I had a surge but didn't want to spend the extra money. Great motivation! I've added people to my friends on Fitbit!
  • kerina70
    kerina70 Posts: 7 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Add me at knrrow@comcast.net
  • rosepaponetti
    rosepaponetti Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit, I have a food tracker, I have the ability, but am lacking the motivation.
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Feel free to add me here (if you'd like) and on fitbit. I'm @lambertm99@yahoo.com I'm trying to set up some fitbit goals for January and I could use some friends to help keep me motivated!
  • jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Slowly getting around to adding everyone. It's been a busy few days. Hope everyone has been doing well and rocking their goals!