Options
13»

Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    http://www.bestofbridge.com/2001/03/01/land-of-nod-cinnamon-buns/

@Machka9 These are so yummy!

OP......Looking forward to a couple more goodies around here! am not too far above my calories but thinking about getting back to eating what I should be eating & moving forward

This is basically the recipe I use except I use pecans instead of raisins. Just too good. So easy too.
  • Peggels
    Peggels Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow great conversations all around. I have been making little stabs at weight loss and suddenly I have 50 lbs to take off. I am horrified at photos of myself! Yikes how did that happen? But am resolved to get it off and change the lifestyle so it remains off. Nice to know many on are the journey with me
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Time to get back on track....eating right and exercising...and feeling better :smile:
  • jesguinn
    jesguinn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I took last week off from logging and ate everything, and it was delicious! I also took the week off from the scale, but plan to step back on it this Friday. If I got on it today after all of the sweet treats and wine, I would probably feel pretty sad. Definitely got the Christmas bloat going on, but I did run about 20 miles over the course of the week and went to my barre class five days, so hopefully that will minimize the impact of all of my holiday debauchery on the scale later this week! This thread is perfect for this post-Christmas Monday morning!
  • RedMiataAZ
    RedMiataAZ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wholeheartedly agree. I felt guilty at times by not working out but realize that I needed break. Now it's time to begin again, get back to business and stop the excuses.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I just count myself lucky that I have no New Years commitments, so Christmas Week was my one-and-only stumbling block this month. I got right back on the horse this morning with my usual breakfast and exercise, and so far so good!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I stuffed Elf-on-a-shelf in the blender so Christmas is definitely behind me.