Options
I just wanted to say thanks for all the positive feedback out there. I just joined today.

Replies

• slimmedawn
    slimmedawn Posts: 33
    Options
    hey this is a great site i have a few mfp friends and they are all so helpful, motivating and friendly i love it and im sure you will too :)
  • flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp be prepared to become more addicted to it than most ppl are to fb :)
  • slimmedawn
    slimmedawn Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome to mfp be prepared to become more addicted to it than most ppl are to fb :)

so true :)
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Nice to have you here. This is a very supportive sight. I have had more encouragement here then I have from anyone else. I love it here.
  • Margiep4
    Margiep4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am not totally new, just haven't been using the site. I have been a member of Weight Watchers for about 3 months and haven't been able to make it work for me. I was wondering if I could use MFP in much the same way that Weight Watchers is set up, not counting fruits and vegetables. I am going to try both for awhile and see what happens. I would appreciate any tips that I can get, I just can't seem to control myself when I want to eat something! I am also getting back to the gym!
  • jernigan51
    jernigan51 Posts: 92
    Options

I hear that! Welcome! I'm another addicted to this more than FB now!
  • Margiep4
    Margiep4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm back. How do you guy get that weight lost tracker? I haven't been able to figure it out