I don't remember being that fat! (mountain o' pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    LOL omg you are funny. This post cracked me up :) You look amazing, girl! Keep up the awesome work :)
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB, you look great! I played cymbals one year in HS =] percussion is the best ;D
    Please excuse the vanity; I'm 1 lb away from my next mini-goal which is to weigh as much as I did at my 16th birthday party. I know the exact weight I was on that day because I literally did not eat for a week to fit into a dress. Not my finest moment, so it's exciting to me that in just 1 short pound, I will have gotten back to that point without hospitalizing myself.

I was trolling through my friends' facebook albums to find photos from that era to compare myself to. Instead I found some old photos from this past winter that I had untagged because of work and thus forgot about. I really don't remember being that fat. At all. I don't even recognize myself in these photos.

Late December (220+ lbs, probably way more)
    17137_1363001876252_1267740056_31091173_4773248_n.jpg

Two days later - pretend that's not a bag of chips and a bottle of Peachka in front of me and a cigarette in my hand, would you please?
    17137_1363001276237_1267740056_31091158_3138465_n.jpg

New Year's Eve. Thought I looked smoking hot. I want to shake my friends and say, "Why didn't you correct my horrendous judgement and take the candy and chips away?!"
    17137_1362989035931_1267740056_31091030_7969149_n.jpg

April 30, three and a half months into "diet", a month and a half into MFP and around 175 lbs
    230125_10150169465585816_508960815_6747690_3495340_n.jpg

May 25, 167 lbs
    252205_609760787794_46300343_33343643_5291725_n.jpg

And this Saturday, 161 lbs
    249851_10150204213946994_173237661993_7658240_5055315_n.jpg

I lost the average weight of an 8 year old boy. At least 7 of those pounds I lost had to have come off of my face. I am giving everyone in the world permission to SLAP me if I ever get anywhere near that big again...and then chain me to the treadmill.
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    bump for later (can't see pics at work)
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Fabulous darling fabulous!!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    Lookin good!! I love the line, "let's not waste each others time" about the hair!
  • 2BabyMama
    2BabyMama Posts: 65
    Options
    Awesome results! Now we can actually see that beautiful face!
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    I want someone to lock me in there as well - with 15lb dumbbells and tell me to come out when my clothes fit again!

LOL! I like that idea :)

Congrats! You look great! Way to go!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    The closet with dumbells reminds me of a comedian I heard over the weekend. "I started lifting weights... because I wasn't getting the results I wanted by rolling them."
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    I'm not even kidding about the hair. It's been some obnoxious colour since I was 15, mostly green. As far as I'm concerned that IS my natural hair colour.
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    How funny....I say the same thing NOW when I see pictures of ME my sister puts up on her facebook from last year! Oooo I really hate that moment however when you see how big you really were but couldn't see it. ::sighs:: I've been there! I'm working on getting those pics from my sister to post on here. But anyhow!....you look AMAZING! You were pretty btw before you started losing weight, and I LOVE the different colors you got going on in your hair! How original is THAT!? I'm proud of you....and I marched in the band also...but I'm partial to my woodwind instrument section. ;) Thank you so much for the inspiration and I look forward to seeing you reach your goal weight. :) CONGRATS!!!!! :drinker:
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! And I love your green hair.

Ditto..and the purple! And you may have been big in that party photo but you certainly look like you're having a load of fun! Lovely dress too!

Well done on the incredible loss - you're now at my goal weight! I look forward to seeing your next achievement! :flowerforyou:
    Bahahaha I love your picture!!! Oh and I agree you look amazing! MY goal weight is 150 and I hope I look that good!!!
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    How funny....I say the same thing NOW when I see pictures of ME my sister puts up on her facebook from last year! Oooo I really hate that moment however when you see how big you really were but couldn't see it. ::sighs:: I've been there! I'm working on getting those pics from my sister to post on here. But anyhow!....you look AMAZING! You were pretty btw before you started losing weight, and I LOVE the different colors you got going on in your hair! How original is THAT!? I'm proud of you....and I marched in the band also...but I'm partial to my woodwind instrument section. ;) Thank you so much for the inspiration and I look forward to seeing you reach your goal weight. :) CONGRATS!!!!! :drinker:

Yeah woodwinds! I'm actually a concert bassoonist in two orchestras. I got loaned out of one where I'm second chair of three to a community band with no bassoon. Our concert season in the band is over and I wanted to march so they taught me cymbals and bass drum. My arms have never been so toned.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!