Newbie Mom!

Options
EricaKatelynn
EricaKatelynn Posts: 12 Member
edited December 2015 in Motivation and Support
Its been 4 months since I brought my little person into the world! She's healthy and happy and my whole world. With that being said I still have a clothest and dresser full of clothes that I dont fit into. I miss running and being active. With the new year coming I want a change, I need a change! Please add if your wanting the same thing. Im looking for friends that understand what it's like to get back on track with having a new little person in their life! Thanks

Replies

• bshave81
    bshave81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mine is a 2yr old but definitely my inspiration for being a healthier, better dad. Feel free to add me!
  • Kyrenora
    Kyrenora Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you! My girl is 5 months old.
  • jesguinn
    jesguinn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Adding you! My son is six, but I fully understand how easy it is to get so caught up in the little ones and lose sight of taking care of you. Just think of this as a great opportunity to model a healthy lifestyle for her from the start! You can do this!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I have 3 (6, 4 and 19 months) so I completely understand. I've always found t easy to be active though with kids, especially as they've got older. When my eldest was a baby we were out on walks everyday (well, he was in his pram lol).
  • oxyJ3N
    oxyJ3N Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I also have a 5 month old. My first. Working on losing the extra weight. I miss my clothes. Adding all of you.
    Motivation and support!
  • jesskarose2014
    jesskarose2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine princess is ten days old! Not quite ready to jump back into my works outs, but getting the feel of being a new mum.. Need all the motivation/support I can get!
  • Kyrenora
    Kyrenora Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Mine princess is ten days old! Not quite ready to jump back into my works outs, but getting the feel of being a new mum.. Need all the motivation/support I can get!

Wow, I'm amazed you're even on this site so early after baby! It took me a couple months before I started caring about myself again! Congrats on the new addition, and more power to you on being driven to reclaim your body. Just make sure you wait for the doctor's okay before starting up an exercise regimen again.
  • graymf
    graymf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation. I'm 8 weeks postpartum and looking to lose 25lbs
  • EricaKatelynn
    EricaKatelynn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support! Can wait to get this show on the road and chat with you all! =)
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 year old, 7 year old and an almost 4 month old. I lost 85 pounds here after my second babe, now I have about 50 to lose again. I know what I need to do, it's just getting off my but and doing it now. Feel free to add me :)
  • lemely
    lemely Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey ill add you my little boy has just turned 3months so just decided its time to get losing again
  • oxyJ3N
    Options
    Congrats everyone on their babies! That was hard work. Now it's time to get healthy for our little ones.
    Lord knows we will need it when they are toddlers running around all of the time!
  • Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!

I have 3 munchkins: 3,1.5 and 6 months. About 50 pounds to loose when I started in October. 15 down, 35 to go!

15 more pounds I will be pre-baby weight. The next 20 will be my wedding weight.

• oxyJ3N
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • shainafay
    shainafay Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I have a 3 week old (my first) and I'm super motivated to get healthier for her and myself! Feel free to add me!
  • oxyJ3N
    Options
    Get a jump on it now while they sleep a lot!