Im not hungry anymore, should i eat anyway?

Options
Every other day i have been really hungry but yesterday and today i can manager on 500 cals. I have eaten these cals throughout the day and not just one meal. Should i make myself eat more?

Replies

• slimdebbiecakes
    Options
    bump
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    Yes. your body will shut down at this low intake. you should NEVER take in anything less than 1200
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I asked a very similar question the other day. Most said, YES EAT, others said, don't force yourself, don't eat if you aren't hungry...I was consuming around 900 with my day. I will stick with what other folks said and say, do what works for your body. If you can live off 500 and function and lose weight, why not. But seriously, I would try to bump it up a bit more that 500, that sounds crazy! :)

GOOD LUCK!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Every other day i have been really hungry but yesterday and today i can manager on 500 cals. I have eaten these cals throughout the day and not just one meal. Should i make myself eat more?

If you were at 1100 or so I would so no that it is okay not to eat all of your calories, but with only 500, I would say, you must eat more. Hunger is not always a good indicator of nutritional requirements. If you are not hunger and have a lot of cals left try drinking some. A shake or smoothie, a glass of milk, a glass of juice, or eat a handful of nuts, seeds and/or dehydrated fruit, all these options are full of calories and will not fill you up due to being calorie dense.
  • cowpacino
    cowpacino Posts: 77 Member
    Options
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    You should try to eat.
  • GLITTERY1
    GLITTERY1 Posts: 9
    Options
    wicked thanks everyone xxx
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    Maybe eat something small every few hours. That will keep your body functioning properly, without leaving you feeling stuffed from too much food.