Need friends for motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• deniseteas
    deniseteas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can do it don't give up. I've plateaued big time I'm so stuck at a certain weight it's very Unmotivating but I know it will pass. It has to
  • vickpreston
    vickpreston Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! I've got 35lbs to lose.
  • batwoman1627
    batwoman1627 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!! :) I just joined and need friends!!! Need motivation!!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends and motivation. I need to make this work in 2016. Add me :smiley:
  • trvshm
    trvshm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey good luck with meeting your goal...counting calories was the game changer for me. I just got back on here after a year of not counting calories...time to get focused again!
  • Kayla2171
    Kayla2171 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! My name is Kayla. I'm 18 years old. I haven't made all the best decision's about my health and weight. But I am ready to get fit and just need some motivation! Im new to this app so not sure how to add someone, so feel free to add me if possible. Thanks!
  • Bringit2016
    Bringit2016 Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :) everyone else, feel free to add me, i'm always up for new friends :)
  • lapetiteguimauve
    lapetiteguimauve Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I lost 65 lbs since Feb and I use this app to count my macros almost everyday. Feel free to add me if you want support or want to talk about anything :smile:
  • ITSKBHUN
    ITSKBHUN Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also back after losing then gaining more back ( :(!!!! ). Support is essential, so I'm adding ya'll! X