Need more friends

Options
I could use motivation

Replies

• sarodriguez372
    sarodriguez372 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have lost weight before using this plan. If you stay good with logging calories and get some exercise in its fairly easy. It's amazing how much we can over eat without realizing it until you have to log in all you food then it's a real eye opener. I just started my plan today. Recent change in jobs and gained like 12 pounds. Ready to do this
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've been slacking lately, but intend to get my booty back in gear in January. I could use more motivation as well. Regardless, good luck on your fitness journey!
  • ysanch49
    ysanch49 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've had this app for a few months but didn't really use it till about a month ago. I started logging everything I was eating and kept at it and was surprised to see I lost 10 lbs from the last time I weighed myself. Keep at it don't give up. I realized it started working better for me when I decreased my calorie intake because the previous was only helping me maintain the same weight. Hope this helps.
  • murfie52
    murfie52 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We can all use some motivation!! Used this plan in the past and worked very well for me but just got busy with well life haha and slacked off, but time to get back on track! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jenvalle356
    jenvalle356 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. :)