3 Good Things

Options
I love doing a 3 Good Things Daily but I don't want to be annoying with it. I have to admit, I first saw a three good things on a WW discussion thread. I've ditched WW (we've seen a lot of that lately). Anyway, I had a small break down went to therapy! My therapist said she wanted me to take a moment each day to write down 3 Good Things. She said I'd be surprised at how it would change my life. So that is my reason for my 3 Good Things thread.
That being said, here are my 3Good Things today.
1. Had a very successful business meeting this morning.
2. Had breakfast at a little dive truck stop biscuits and gravy (unheard heard of on WW)
3. Grandkids are coming to spend the night! Yay! We will be making sharpie mugs....

Replies

• AFitJamie
    AFitJamie Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on recognizing the positives today!

There is a fair bit of support for the idea that much of our health and weight issues/successes/failures can stem from self image and self-talk. Much of our motivation and actions are impacted by our view of the world and our belief in an ability to have an impact on what happens to us. One simple example of how pervasive this is: Many on MFP have shared in previous discussions that they think (say in their minds, if not out loud) terrible things about themselves when they look in a mirror that they would never think or say about anyone else.

I'm convinced much of our ability to succeed begins with thinking positively about our life and ourselves-so yay you for beginning on seeing the good in each day! I do believe it can transform your life!