Anyone from Texas?!

Options
I'm in the DFW metroplex! Born and raised in CA but Texas is my home!! :) Been here 10 years...

Anyone else??? What is up with the crazy weather? (Texas always has the weirdest weather!!)

Replies

• tristen_leigh
    tristen_leigh Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yes! North Dallas here! Craziest weather in the past week. 80 degrees the week of Christmas, blizzards, floods and tornados... What the heck?!
  • texascolin95
    texascolin95 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    :p I know, so weird. I was wearing shorts on Christmas day now I can't keep warm! I want to exercise outside - maybe this cold will finally get me to run? lololol
  • MithrilMermaid2016
    Options
    Texas coast here! Add me if you'd like!:)
  • ej5570
    ej5570 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Am back home in the UK now, but lived in N. Cal & Houston for 16 years total!
  • hernandezfamilyjessica
    Options
    Austin, Texas Here! :)
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Austin Texas here too! Feel free to add me. I post often and comment to other posters.
  • oreyna
    oreyna Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in the DFW metroplex! Born and raised in CA but Texas is my home!! :) Been here 10 years...

Anyone else??? What is up with the crazy weather? (Texas always has the weirdest weather!!)

• oreyna
    oreyna Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cali too, but raised in TX!!! Feel free to add me, just recently returned after being away a while...
  • trvshm
    trvshm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    From California but in Kansas now! Same crazy weather minus the winter tornado you guys had...good luck with your goal.
  • pattyo197866
    pattyo197866 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just moved to Garland . Yes the weather has been crazy. Tornado hit fairly close to where I live .
  • kaileybee
    kaileybee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    San Antonio, here!
  • robertahamilton16
    Options
    Austin here! Born in Cali, raised in Houston--just moved to Austin earlier this year.
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I live in Heath. Feel free to add me. Would love more local friends.
  • texascolin95
    texascolin95 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    :) So happy to have so many new friends!! Let's do this!!