Need friends to motivate - want to lose 100 lbs!

Options
Please friend me so we can motivate one another - happy 2016!

Replies

• KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    i sent you a request!
  • moocow927
    moocow927 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to fitness pal and would love to join folks to keep me motivated. I too have a lot to loss. I am unsure how to friend request.
  • cyberiantigeress
    cyberiantigeress Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me all of you if you like :)
  • RWC10025
    RWC10025 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

I set my goal 20 pounds at a time.
    It really has helped me stay motivated and feel like I'm accomplishing goals on the journey. I also can appreciate the changes to my body that 10-20 pounds as a milestone makes to my health and how my clothes fit.
    It's so overwhelming to think 100 pounds.
    :)
  • kkstogner
    kkstogner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So glad to find this feed. Hi new friends!
  • aprilkristine_ky
    Options
    I need to lose close to 100 lbs. I have tried so many diets and have just failed. You all can add me also I'm new to MFP also.
  • sandykaunisto
    sandykaunisto Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am not too sure how this works here but I need to stay committed for the next 5 months. I am having a hip replacement surgery in Feb and again in May. I will not be able to train like I have for many years. I need to focus on clean eating while I am in recovery and I do not plan on gaining any weight. So here we go.
  • valleryfarms
    valleryfarms Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also. I can always use the support and love to see others doing well!
  • cyberiantigeress
    cyberiantigeress Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me too guys!
  • dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Seems like a good place to introduce myself. :)
    I'm Stephanie, age 47, happy wife and doting Mama, looking to lose about 70 pounds.
    I became curious about Steps exactly eight weeks ago, and have since found a mad passion for exercise! (I felt crappy about my lack of it for years, and now I have eight weeks of Go, Me! under my belt. Ha!!)
    I am not a dieter, but I figure that if I pay attention to what I eat, and exercise/walk at least two hours per day, there is nothing I can do but feel fabulous and fit! :) It's working, so far!
    Today is day 43 of logging into MFP, though I only posted/commented for the first time a couple of days ago.

I'd love to have more friends to cheer on, as I too am new! :)
    -Stephanie
  • dramamama06
    dramamama06 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me please the more the merrier
  • rojo2723
    rojo2723 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I need friends and motivation , I need to do this, have to loose 60 pounds
  • serenebeing
    serenebeing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I am in the same boat as all of you, needing to lose 35lbs to get to a healthy weight. My picture is of my college to help motivate me to press on when I feel unmotivated. Hope to be motivated and motivate others as well.
  • serenebeing
    serenebeing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    College years*
  • Brandi2133
    Brandi2133 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Live it up!
  • dpcanon
    dpcanon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need more new friends to help motivate me more this coming year. Have hit a slump and it's hard to get out of it
  • Brandi2133
    Brandi2133 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. How do we add friends on here?
  • katieintc
    katieintc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. It's so overwhelming as well as trying to run my business and be mom to two boys. I don't know where to start.
  • LLDewyea
    LLDewyea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to join our new spiritually led group BCC SISTAS. I am a certified personal trainer, women's ministry leader, life and nutrition coach starting a new group for our church ladies. One of our members in our group NATURALLY lost 188 lbs this year in 14 months and is anxious to share her experience!
  • bevkeller81
    bevkeller81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I too need to lose 50+pounds. My peak weight was 201 ... Embarrassing to say. At 40 I weighed 133 ... 10 years and 70 lbs latter. I have managed to lose 16 lbs ... But I need a ton of encouragement. I am a financial person and I sit 10 hours a day .... If using a computer was considered exercise, I would weight 2 lbs!