I'm New....Looking for Partners in Crime :)

Options
Hello Everyone. My name is Heather. I'm 5'3", just shy of 180 lbs, age 42. In a new relationship and this "happy fat" is getting way out of hand. I've totally lost focus. My goal is to lose approximately 30 lbs. I get very lazy and I cave to pressure, so I'm looking for some support with this. I need a place to go when I am trying to work through something that would tempt me to over indulge. Funny thing is.....I can give great advice, but to follow my own advice is a different story. Looking forward to sharing experiences, good and bad. This is a new chapter in my life, and I'd like to finish the book for a change! Cheers!

Replies

• Li_Willi
    Li_Willi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I can relate...feel free to add me. :-)
  • fitforMYSELF
    Options
    I'm the SAME way I can give advice, really good advice, but some reason I can't seem to take my own. Free free to add me maybe my advice can help you and I can take yours!
  • slimmedawn
    slimmedawn Posts: 33
    Options
    hey :) i ahev tried so many different diets, diet pills etc and got nowhere but this time something has clicked inside me and i can just do it i think i have changed my way of thinking it also helps as my mum always tells me i cant do it and that gives me even more motivation :) just stay determined is what im trying to say you will do it .......when YOU are ready to do it :) xx
  • dawntillery
    Options
    I am close to my goal, but I will stay around to keep track of my calories etc to maintain, plus that is just my first goal, i may want to try for more weight loss. I started at 151 and I now at 136. My first goal is 133 (presmoking weight) I quit 17 mths ago, so trying to prove that I can be the weight i was and still smoke free... I would like to be 125, we will see??? Feel free to add me. I am on MFP everyday and i do comment on status.
  • hotpurpletx
    Options
    Hi well I've got the I was unhappy weight on but I can relate! Feel free to add me I am down 22 and then join here. I have 40 to go!! you can do it!!! feel free to add me!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you here. You can add me as one of your conspirators!
  • Virgo09
    Virgo09 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm in the same boat, relationships make you feel pretty comfortable. Let's lose the last 30!
  • stillababe2011
    Options
    Thanks, will do for sure! Best of luck with your weight loss journey. Great to have you :)
  • Needthisforme
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am all about giving advise and not taking my own So feel free to add me as a friend and I will keep you running as best as I can. !

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one tiny step" I know you have that first step in you and all of here will keep you walking to your end result.

Kris