Challenge Group Looking for Participants

Options
Hi! I have a group that is currently looking for a few more participants for an 8 week challenge. This will be the 22nd time this challenge has been run (it is a well-established group that has been going since 2012).

The challenge focuses mainly on activities, achievements, and accountability. We have several mini challenges to choose from (for a variety of health based things including nutrition, exercise, strength training, accountability, etc) and use a points system to compete as teams for weekly challenge points. We also compete as teams weekly for weight loss.

This 8 weeks the challenge theme will be Superheroes.

Space to join is limited in order to keep teams large enough to work as support groups yet small enough for teammates to be able to get to know each other fairly well. If you would like to join, please sign up below. I will post again when all the spaces have been filled.

This challenge will have an unofficial start on January 1 (an optional kickoff challenge) and the official start date will be Monday, January 11. You would be allowed to join as of either date! Please keep in mind that asking to join means an 8 week commitment from January 11. The amount of participation you put in will be completely up to you, but weekly check in is required. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Replies

• miatutu
    miatutu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I have recently gained back some weight and I really think this is the accountability I need to stay on top of things.
  • kerina70
    kerina70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • lisajuliette
    lisajuliette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Have a lot of hard work ahead of me in 2016 :)
  • DayOneVB
    DayOneVB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Would love to join!
  • nates_daisy
    nates_daisy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to join with my siblings...
  • lmc8009
    lmc8009 Posts: 9,190 Member
    Options
    Would love to join with my siblings...

I can add you but to add them I would need their usernames.
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Interested!
  • FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well, this is definitely what I need to help kick start the new year :).
  • Detrick67
    Detrick67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to join too!
  • walzllw
    walzllw Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • timmyttt0418
    timmyttt0418 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too - if there is still space!
  • eveninghawk
    eveninghawk Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Greetings, love to take part in this. I'm just coming off total rest for a busted collarbone (it's still busted, but I'm back into being able to exercise a bit as allowed given my shoulder limitations).
  • diabetic57
    diabetic57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!!
  • mydream2befit
    mydream2befit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I wanna join please!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I have a broken ankle so I'm sidelined. Good luck though!
  • Patriciaciara
    Patriciaciara Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Would like to take part
  • garethw360
    garethw360 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to be involved, I have a big sportive in May that I need to lose weight for, so this would be great extra motivation for me
  • breiowen1830
    breiowen1830 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if there is still space!
  • lmc8009
    lmc8009 Posts: 9,190 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE IS FULL!!!! Everyone to this point has been sent an invitation. Any additional people who ask to join from here on will be put on a wait list. Any invitations to join not accepted within a couple days of the start date will be replaced by people from the waiting list!

IF YOU POSTED BEFORE THIS MESSAGE AND YOU CAN'T LOCATE YOUR INVITATION TO JOIN, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE!