Finally getting serious

Hi all! I've been fighting a loosing battle of trying to get fit for 4 years, all throughout college. Im using this app with the hopes it'll help me get serious! Im 229 right now and hope to get down to at least 180 by summer. Anyone who wants to chat or share stories or anything like that hit me up!

Replies

• WideAgain
    WideAgain Posts: 33 Member
    Hi Kyle
    I've been out of it for a bit but found that my biggest friend was my Polar HRM - really worked for me... (I know that there are other HRMs on the market now and there must be far better but mine was my best friend!)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Hello! Welcome! I have been here for 2 years. You have a realistic goal which is important! It's just about believing in yourself and making it happen! Best of luck on your journey! Feel free to add
  • Kyle9300
    Kyle9300 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks I'll have to look into that one!
    And thanks I'll add Ya :)! I just need to find a gym buddy, that's my last thing that will help me get motivated.
  • Ahporter73
    Ahporter73 Posts: 8 Member
    Kyle, best of luck to you. It was not until I found out about this site that I finally got serious. You can do it and as a friend told me once you are never too old to be in the best shape of your life. Take it day by day and keep adding goals that are reasonable so that you will see progress along the way to reaching your ultimate goal for this summer.