Need friends to motivate - want to lose 100 lbs!

Options
2»

Replies

• jarvisrebecca
    jarvisrebecca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 pounds too. I just started MFP yesterday and not real sure how it works yet. I've done weight watchers and they no longer have meeting close to me and I lost my motivation. I'll soon be 28 and I have a 20 month old daughter I want to be a good example to. Please add me too!
  • KaleidoscopicMind
    KaleidoscopicMind Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100-110 lbs too, add me of you like.
  • RWC10025
    RWC10025 Posts: 90 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I want to lose 100 pounds too. I just started MFP yesterday and not real sure how it works yet. I've done weight watchers and they no longer have meeting close to me and I lost my motivation. I'll soon be 28 and I have a 20 month old daughter I want to be a good example to. Please add me too!
    I'm a Long ago Life time member of weight watchers and routinely went back. I decided to try this app and it has all the things that always made WW work for me without the parts I don't love about WW.
    I'm only 45 days using the APP and lost 10.5 pounds.

For now this this app for me is about Counting calories, weighting and measuring my foods . As I lose more weight I can see using the other features.
    I have connected my iPhone heart app so I keep track of my walking and steps. I ❤️this feature.

This is all that weightwatchers is about but ww converts into points or whatever new clever marketing name they give "calories".

Like WW keeping track of all the food eaten including the half a cup of M&Ms or the less clean food I decided to eat works well.
    It's the reality check for me that all foods can be eaten if weighed and measured.
    I try to eat a clean unprocessed foods because I know that they make me feel better and keep me healthy. And it lessens my desires for fatty proceeded food.

• 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am back at it again... In 2011, in 1yr I was able to lose 80lbs.. I went from 234lbs down to 153lbs by using this app and falling in love with working out... Felt great! On top of the world!
    Well... A job change, relocation, spouse deployment...(whatever other excuse I can think of)
  • katiemstamey
    katiemstamey Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! :)