100 calorie snacks

pammye65
pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Anyone have any good ideas for low calorie snacks? That will fill you up a little....

Replies

• just had a stalk of celery with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. a lil over 100 but pretty satisfying.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    3 slices of crackerbread with laughing cow 88 cals, lovely!

an apple depending on size 50-90 cals

a banana, again depending on size about 100

2 rashers of turkey bacon 53 cals
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Dannon light and fit, 100 calorie bags of popcorn, Special K cereal bars, Luigi's italian ice are a few that you can get at stores.
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    My very filling snack tend to be around 170 - Greek yogurt has a ton of protein, which fills you up, nuts fall into this range and are also filling. I love a Babybel cheese at 70 calories. Also, melt 1 oz of Havarti cheese on a Wasa cracker, 155 calories.

ETA - Oh, and I try to avoid wasting calories on anything liquid, since that would be easier to digest and not fill you up for as long.

Also, a whole Roma tomato is only 35 calories, as is a whole cucumber. You could make a tomato and cucumber salad, add a lite Italian dressing (I prefer Ken's Lite Northern Italian with Basil and Romano at 45 cal per 2 tbs) and you have a pretty big salad for only 115 calories.
  • A Yoplait Fat Free Yogurt (any flavor), topped with 3 Tbsps of Fat free Cool Whip and a tbsp of toasted sliced almonds.
    All for a grand total of 100 Calories! :happy:
  • suediet55
    suediet55 Posts: 27 Member
    Muller Light yogurts - less than 100
    Fruit Salad pots - 70 kcal
  • pammye65
    pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
    thanks guys for the great ideas!
  • katieperry78
    katieperry78 Posts: 1 Member
    I love banana in a wrap it tastes just like a pancake and sometimes I will even add a drizzle of hunny it fills me up and I know I have had a tasty treat without cheating xx
    wraps are great snacks as they are fun to do and low in fat nice with salad and humous too as light supper
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    I love the Activa light yogurt it's only 70 or 80 calories.
  • Just be careful you don't burn the 100 calorie bag of popcorn and smoke out the entire floor of your building like I just did! No snack for me today. :(
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    Sargento Reduced Fat Cheese - Colby-Jack Snack Bar, 1 bar only 60calories
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I think this topic ended way too soon... Im sure we're all looking for low cal snacks (everyday!)

I tried the Luigi's real italian Ice (lemon flavor) & it was sooooo good!! It completely hit the spot for that little sweet treat! It's only 100 cal & no fat!!! It has 20 sugars and 26 carbs, but they also make a no sugar added & it's only60 cal.. YUM! I know for sure they make lemon & strawberry, but not sure about other flavors..
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    The special K cracker chips are good and are 110 calories. Most granola bars are 100 or less. Some other good snacks around 100 calories or less are:

Fruit
    Cheese stick
    Yogurt
    4oz Non-Fat Frozen Yogurt
    Fig Newton Fruit Crisps
    Pop-Tart Mini Crisps
    Yogavive brand Apple Crisps (35 calories a serving)
    Cereal without the milk
    Fudge bars

I basically live off of snacks under 200 calories
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Smoked salmon and rice crackers......
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    BUMP
This discussion has been closed.