Hello! (Another Newbie)

Options
Hello, Everyone! I just wanted introduce myself to everyone. I just joined up a few days ago, and so far things have been going well. I started my diet late spring / early summer and initially lost about 40 lbs by Oct. Nov was a bit rough and I ended up getting back into some bad habits again. Not wanting to go back onto a downward spiral, I decided to get back on track after the New Year.

Fortunately I didn't do too much damage while off the wagon over the holidays (I only gained back about 5 lbs). So, I'm looking lose the last half of the weight I initially set out to lose last year, and I'm hoping to get down to (or at least close to) my ideal size by this summer.

Everyone here seems nice and supportive! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Cheers!

Replies

• Athene
    Athene Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, Everyone! I just wanted introduce myself to everyone. I just joined up a few days ago, and so far things have been going well. I started my diet late spring / early summer and initially lost about 40 lbs by Oct. Nov was a bit rough and I ended up getting back into some bad habits again. Not wanting to go back onto a downward spiral, I decided to get back on track after the New Year.

Fortunately I didn't do too much damage while off the wagon over the holidays (I only gained back about 5 lbs). So, I'm looking lose the last half of the weight I initially set out to lose last year, and I'm hoping to get down to (or at least close to) my ideal size by this summer.

Everyone here seems nice and supportive! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Cheers!
  • shellnae
    shellnae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im new too!! Welcome!!
  • Athene
    Athene Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you! Welcome to you too!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome Athene! and Shelnae too! I've only been on this sight a week, but it is so great - the tools are all awesome, BUT the people are fantastic - you'll like it here I'm sure.

Best of luck to both of you!:flowerforyou: lulu