how many calories are burned while:

Options
Major opening/super cleaning, Vacuuming and weekly maintenance of a pool?

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    ehh I dunno, without a HRM

BUT... MFP does have "cleaning" as a cardio exercise, so you could estimate the hours you spent and add it as that?
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    For me, none.
    Maybe one or two while writing the check for the guy that takes care of that,. :smile:
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Not sure probally in the data base or use Cardio. But if you set up your profile correctly then those are not exercises they are daily activities that your body is used to and expects.

Only dedicated exercise time should be counted towards exercise. The biggest draw back is if you eat back your calories, if you do then you are over eating.

I would say if you want to count those type of activites your profile should be changed to something closer to sedetary.

Best of Luck!
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    For me, none.
    Maybe one or two while writing the check for the guy that takes care of that,. :smile:

LOL!! I need one of those little guys!!!
  • Beachbride07
    Beachbride07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    For me, none.

I'm with you! TFF!
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Use what MFP has listed. It's pretty accurate - I know this, because I did some house cleaning w/my HRM on and it was pretty close on point. Now if I can just figure out why my elliptical and HRM don't match up it would be awesome.