Day 1 of ? Have to make it work this time.

Options
120 lbs to lose. It seems insurmountable, and it's the most I've ever had to lose. This isn't my first rodeo by a long shot, but I have to make it work because I'm getting too old for this crap. I want to be active again and not feel the physical and emotional pain of this weight!

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    You can do this ! Browse through the success story section and read about those who have lost 120+ lbs ! :)
  • davisagolding
    davisagolding Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I hear what your saying. Today is day one for me. I can't give up. I am almost 42 and need to lose 90 pounds. We can do this.!!
  • Whiptgirl
    Whiptgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 - so right there with you! :)
  • saxsellers
    saxsellers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is also my Day 1. Not my first day 1, but hopefully will be my last day 1. This week is easy because I'm off work. Next week...will have to make the time.
  • jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Justine, I will be 45 in a few weeks. I am on day 3 with approx 70lbs to go. I have mobility problems so exercising is a problem for me. Add me if you fancy a chat
  • JDragonslayer
    JDragonslayer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your venture!
    Welcome to MFP!
  • MBentley79
    MBentley79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here. Sick of trying year after year only to gain and not lose. I need to lose about 120 also. I'm in line for gastric bypass but I'm fighting to lose beforehand so I won't need surgery. Welcome!