Fat Burners

Options
Hello, I'm new here...I eat clean most of the time, I work out 3 times a week (I box) and drink water. This year I lost 35 pounds but I still have 10 to 15 more to reach my goal. I'm getting married in 2016 and of course I want to be in the best shape of my life. I have a question I was hoping someone could help me with some tips/recommendations. I've recently started learning about fat burners but have never used one. What's an effective organic and stimulant free fat burner?

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    There isn't one besides eating at a caloric deficit.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    There are none (legally available). They're scams that do nothing, or they're just laxatives or caffeine.
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    They don't work and some can kill you....
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    agree with other post's I have spend £1000's on them nothing works except hard work and determination put in by yourself. save your money.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Walking, running, weight training, HIIT, swimming, etc. Sadly, they all involve exercise. There's no way around it.
  • S0vi
    S0vi Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh I love that the forums are back.
  • morgan_mfit
    morgan_mfit Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yohimbine worked for me, it's a natural derivative from tree bark. However it has stimulant-like side effects, even though it's not necessarily considered a stimulant. I know a lot of bikini competitors like cellucor super HD but this has caffeine. Cellucor makes a stimulant free fat-burner called CLK which you could try. Upping your cardio would likely be a more effective method to lose those last couple lbs, taking fat burners really just provide the motivation to keep on track in my experience, more of a mental aid.

• stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    Yohimbine worked for me, it's a natural derivative from tree bark. However it has stimulant-like side effects, even though it's not necessarily considered a stimulant. I know a lot of bikini competitors like cellucor super HD but this has caffeine. Cellucor makes a stimulant free fat-burner called CLK which you could try. Upping your cardio would likely be a more effective method to lose those last couple lbs, taking fat burners really just provide the motivation to keep on track in my experience, more of a mental aid.

Yohimbine, from what I've heard supposedly has an effect on your adrenergic receptors, making you lose your fat more evenly all over your body than you'd normally lose, not make you lose more total.
  • morgan_mfit
    morgan_mfit Posts: 60 Member
    Options

Yohimbine, from what I've heard supposedly has an effect on your adrenergic receptors, making you lose your fat more evenly all over your body than you'd normally lose, not make you lose more total.

I've read this too. However when someone is down to the last 10-15lbs to lose it's the most stubborn fat that's left, and Yohimbine would aid in making those fat stores available to use as energy.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    You've already lost 35 pounds without these useless scamwoo pills. What's wrong with your current method?

Also every time I see "fat burner" I think of that girl in the UK who bought a "fat burning" pill that burned fat, all right - along with everything else. She burned to death from the inside out!
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    IF they really worked, no one would be here.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    IF they really worked, no one would be here.

This!