Need a Good Sports Bras

Options
Any ladies can recommend me a good sports bra to wear? I'm 36 DD-F and I have nipple piercings, so I need a bra that can really prevent un-needed movement, or at least tugging on my chest. I had a sports bra, but I can't wear that one now because it smashes my girls down too much (hurts the barbells) and I'd love to get back into Hunt Seat Equestrian again.

Replies

• pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    Wow! I am a G-cup and can't imagine having piercings. Ouchy! I would recommend Enell for the little movement. They are a little pricey, but they are excellent.
  • skinnyhappy
    skinnyhappy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    OMG another G cup! Or, I used to be a 30G, lost some weight, now probably 30E-F. Anyway, right now the best thing I'm using is a Lululemon 34DD Tata Tamer. I'm curious about the Enell bra, will check that out!
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Enell, they work with the piercings and a large bust size. I started out at a 40DDD and now I'm a 36DD but I still love the Enell bra. nothing keeps you from bouncing like that one!
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips ladies! I'll be investing in Enell sports bras then. I had to be honest and reveal possibly some TMI to get what I need to be active.
  • aprebula
    aprebula Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this post! I'm also a G cup (at least I'm down from a L like I was after I had my 2nd son!!) :noway: I am currently wearing 3 sports bras when I workout, and it sucks! I'll be looking in to your recommendations. Here's hoping to get down to having to wear just one sports bra someday :smile: I can't wait until I get a reduction!