New

Options
Hi, I'm new to this and I happen to be a very private person, so sharing and discussing my weight gain is hard for me. I'm trying to lose about 40lbs and want some motivation and accountability buddies.

Replies

• jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Justine from England, I am nearly 45, I am 3rd day in and would also like motivational friends. I have health issues so exercising can be difficult, so I mainly need to diet to lose the weight. I need to lose about 5 stone.
    Add me if you would like a buddy.
  • Frizz80
    Frizz80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This ap helped me to lose 75lbs. Sharing your personal story creates strength and helps you to realize you are not your weight we are all here in it together striving for a healthier life. Good luck!
  • Jess032
    Jess032 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank u for the words of encouragement it's much appreciated
  • oxana01
    oxana01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to help me to push me by self to do everything I know and I need to lost weigh 80 pound. Right now my weight is 225 pound.
  • donvaughan
    donvaughan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 78 year man. I work out 2 days a week at the Healthy heard program at the West Van gym and another 2 days a week at CrossFit. I also swim for about 20 minutes twice a week. I belong to the Copeman Health Centre. I have been keeping an account of my diet on MyFitnessPal and am getting healthier, stronger and lose weight.
  • theteachercreature
    Options
    Started a week ago; I am a private person as well, and I have never joined a community before, don't do CrossFit, the gym, swimming, running, or aerobics, (apologies to Mr Donvaughan) and I absolutely hate ReFit (oh, dear...did I just say that?). But I don't mind a nice walk around the neighborhood, I can count calories, I enjoy laughing, and I am looking forward to losing my thunder thighs. I probably won't tell you my deepest dieting secret--or any secret for that matter--but I would love to encourage you and to sap a little encouragement from the community as well.