Your Favorite Exercise

Options
I'm sure we all have that exercise we can't wait to do during a fitness routine. I personally love overhead arm extension. And wall squats (when I do them without the wall, I don't do them effectively XD)

So, what exercise(s) are your favorite?

Replies

• Shutterpillar
    Options
    bicycle crunch!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I like the adductor/abductor the best. I love feeling those muscles work!

But the exercise that is my number one top all time favorite that is not in my fitness routine is something you do in bed! :wink:
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the arc trainer. I can watch the butts of the ladies go up and downon the treadmill in front of me..................LMAO...Just kiddin!!!! I love swimming.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Hiking! (or even walking the hills around where I live). I love it, and never get tired of it!

For weights - I love doing rear lunges with a 15 lb dumbbell in each hand. :-)
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    Jumping jacks and Squats!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    p90x... abs.
  • sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    hip hop ... doesn't even feel like exercise, and it burns calories like craaaaazy.
  • OliveJuice821
    Options
    Oh the Ab Ripper! It's fun and exciting, but damn if it doesn't make me wanna die lol
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the arc trainer. I can watch the butts of the ladies go up and downon the treadmill in front of me..................LMAO...Just kiddin!!!! I love swimming.
    where are the arc trainers in our gym? lol. I like the treadmill cause I am a walker.
  • amylrach
    amylrach Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Jazzercise class!!!! Keeps me in shape and I have fun while I'm at it.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Zumba
  • TurtleCrush
    Options
    Squats Rock and they are great for lower abs, thighs and butt or at least for me!!! Also I love my exercise ball! I even fell asleep on it last night when stretching.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    Spinning (if it's a good instructor! )
  • JackiSto
    JackiSto Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    lately I've been grooving on military and bench press because I feel like a bada$$ when I'm doing it. :) But really I have to say swimming since someone else pointed it out! I totally forget it's even exercise - when I was little I wanted to be a mermaid when I grew up.