5'7 and 20lbs to loose, anyone in with me? :)

Options
verhunzt
verhunzt Posts: 154 Member
Hi there! :blush: My name is Hannah and I seriously want to run a half marathon in april 2016. For that I wanna get fit, I go running regurarily and need to shed some pounds to get faster. Also I want to get all lean and toned up of course, who doesn't. :)B)
I'm 5'7 and currently at about 160lbs.
My goal weight is around 140lbs and I think it would be super fun to find someone who is aiming for a similar goal weight to motivate and challenge each other? We could snapchat our little success' and help to keep each other accountable. <3

Replies

• bigsicklittlesick
    bigsicklittlesick Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am about the same. I'm currently 160 and my goal is around 130, but I try not to pay too much attention to the scale and go by how my clothes fit. I'm around 5'6.5" I'm not a runner and I love strength training, but I'm sure we can be friends and motivate each other!
  • ChristinaShepp155
    ChristinaShepp155 Posts: 191 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    currently 186.6 5'4 goal 155 27 years old, doing insanity right now
  • ErinG781
    ErinG781 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm also 5'7 with 25 to lose (165lbs looking to get to 140ish)- all in the stomach... so it's all diet. Counting calories seems to be the way to be accountable. My name is Erin, feel free to add me. ErinG781
  • Shannon1670
    Shannon1670 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been waiting for some type of huge revelation to motivate me to get healthy but I changed my thinking and now I know I just need to start. So here I go...
    I'm totally new to all of this and looking for motivation and tips. I'm 5'7, 160lbs and want to get to 140. I'm a single mom of a 12 and 13 year old so my life revolves around them.
    Im not a runner, yet but I am willing to try. Hoping to lose "baby weight" and tone up everything
  • Diamond3130
    Diamond3130 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I am 5'6 and need to lose 20 pds. I feel so motivated with my new fitbit. I normally start off good and then just stop. My first goal is too walk 30 days straight. :)
  • vickpreston
    vickpreston Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 with 32lbs to lose. I'm very much up for any new friends, for motivation and inspiration! :)
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'8" and want to lose 18, I am currently at 162 and want to be around 144ish.
    My battle is keeping the motivation each day and throughout the entire day. Sweets and coffee with too much flavored creamer is my weakness.
  • mandyrene21
    mandyrene21 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 5'7" and 162. My first weight loss goal is 150 and will go from there. I'm doing stronglifts and a running program similar to C25K. I've been lifting for 3 weeks and started running this week. We can do this!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,814 Member
    Options
    ME, in 5'7" and 167, aiming for 135-140. add me if youd like
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    To "loose" or "to lose", help :'(
  • 11ria12
    11ria12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2, so not quite the same height, but I too want to lose about 20 pounds. I'm currently 125, and I want to be 105.

The numbers aren't too bad, but I'm really out of shape! Maybe we can help each other get more fit?
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'7.5 and 164lbs. My goal weight is 145. I'm back doing Jillian Micheals 30day shred, and just got a weight bench for Christmas. I would like to loose and tone and could use all the support I can get. Anyone with similar goals feel free to add me!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    socajam wrote: »
    To "loose" or "to lose", help :'(

Loose is what you want your pants to be. ;)
  • loumurf1
    loumurf1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi! I'm in! 5'6" and 157. Would love to get to 140 again. I always do well for a couple of months and nearly get there. Then I relax and it all goes out the window! Here's to 2016!!
  • lisafit10
    lisafit10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Hannah! I need to also lose 20 pounds and have starting running again. But find it hard with this extra weight! I need motivation to keep tracking and to not eat crap at night! Wanna buddy up?
  • idealistic74
    idealistic74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and weigh 184 lbs. I need to get to between 150-155. Ultimately, I just want to make hiking (which I'm passionate about) easier. So, I'm in!
  • ChelseaAClanton89
    ChelseaAClanton89 Posts: 72 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and weigh 158 lbs. I want to be 140 lbs by Spring. My official start date is on Sunday, but I'm making some changes to my diet now. Feel free to add me!
  • amymcd
    amymcd Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and weigh 167. My goal is 140 so I have 27 to go. I am in!
  • vani338
    vani338 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7" -172lbs. From last 12 yrs I hv been carrying this weight. It is time to lose it. Need motivation. Count me in Hannah.
    Plan is to start yoga and walking in new year and keep counting calories with MFP.
  • alockhart84
    alockhart84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" 175 looking to get down to around 140. Going back to bootcamp in the new year along with my boxing circut