5'2" F CW 140 GW 120 : seeking accountability

Options
hi guys! I used to be on MFP years ago, when I was younger and had an ED. Now my mind is healthy, but I've gained more weight than I'd like. I could use some friends, especially those with similar stats, to help me remember to log and to eat healthfully, and also to inspire me!

Replies

• 11ria12
    11ria12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Also 5'2" F, CW 125 GW 110. I've been using MFP on and off for a while but starting today I'm going to try and stick with it. Maybe we can help each other out!
  • Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2, currently at 120lbs with a goal of 112. I got up to 131 two years ago, got down to 111, then slowly gained back up to 124ish over the course of the year and now here I am. Feel free to add me! :)
  • taerii
    taerii Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, also 5'2", currently weigh 140, down from 160, and my goal is 120-125. I'm more concerned with inches than pounds. I've found that having people to be accountable to makes loosing weight a little bit easier. I keep my food diary open to friends for just that reason. Adds are always accepted. :)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm a taller one at 5'7" with CW 138lbs and GW 130lbs, but I've also had an ED and am focusing on healthy foods and fitness.